Necro minions are bugged.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Dabrixmgp.4758

Dabrixmgp.4758

Theres no possible way they are supposed to be this weak. Having to resummon them after every few mobs. Either let them regen health like ranger pets or please look into their survivability because right now they are wasted utility slots. Not to mention as with Ranger pets AI is pretty bad. They dont assist me at all, at least ranger pets do that much. And sometimes dont even attack.

Posted by: FracOMac.3647

FracOMac.3647

I’ve had the same issues. I wish at the very least they would regen health while you’re in the “out of combat” state. I wouldn’t call them a “waste of slot” but they have some serious issues.

Posted by: Kal.2376

Kal.2376

Same issue here. The “I stand still while my master gets beat on” is pretty problematic… Maybe they just don’t like me

Giving them the same AI as ranger pets should solve those issues. I have not had a problem with my ranger pet, even without giving it any command. Out of combat heal would also be pretty rockin’.

Posted by: Choppah.4398

Choppah.4398

To sum up the issues in this thread.

- minion suvivability is terrible, please allow them to regen hp between fights.
- minions dont seem to engage in combat until theyre hit (even if i attack they wait till they get hit usually).

Posted by: Specteral.9740

Specteral.9740

I solo pretty much everything in the game up to veterans with condition/minion build. They are undead minions, they aren’t supposed to regen health, lol.

In the original GW you had a minion heal skill but your minions also lost health at an increasing rate over time and had to be resummoned.

Minions have to be triggered. You can’t stand still and expect minions to do all the work. If that was the case then why would they need you? =p

You need to target, and attack to trigger the minions. Use your main attack to trigger the minions, I am not sure AoE skills will trigger them to the correct target. I have had 0 issues with minions not attacking targets. I will usually retarget minions to new target and finish off old targets myself with AoE skills. It works out pretty well.

Minion’s durability is not that bad. By the time they are dead the cooldown is usually nearing done and you can resummon. There are also trait skills which increase minion durability, health and attack.

Posted by: DemiGoth.6192

DemiGoth.6192

Not sure what you’re complaining about… Get the Bone Minion 1st, then get the AoE heal skill and you’re ready to go (followed by more minions later on). No need to wait for the minion to die, just use AoE heal between battles and all minions are to full health again.

My minions rarely die, unless I’m in a real HUGE battle, but then I’ll die as well anyway :p

Posted by: Moderator.5481

Moderator.5481

Hello Dabrixmgp,

This is not a game bug, this subforum is not meant for game discussion. As you probably know, currently, only the support section of the forums is open.

Please be patient until we open other sections of the forums to engage
this kind of discussion.

Thank you for your understanding and for your patience.

Best regards,

The Moderation Team