Necromancer minions BUGGED again

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: KlausKNT.9302

KlausKNT.9302

After last fix/ hotfix i notice that necromancer minions work like in the old days.

They usually dont atack target or atack it after 5+ seconds.
Dear dev. plis fix this CLASS BREAKING bug ASAP.
Like You do with mesmer ilusions.
W8ting for answer

KlausKNT.9302

Hello DEVELOPERS?

Mesmer illusions was fixed in 24 hours hotfix.
So what will be with bugged necromancer minions?
Next 1 year to w8 for fix?
Let’s hope this is not the answer
W8ting…

(edited by KlausKNT.9302)

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

LMFAO. Dude they don’t give 2 flying kittens about necromancer, let alone MM. They’re nerfing us so we won’t even be good in 1v1 so we can just reroll something else or quit. I’ve been asking for MOA killing them to be fixed for a year now… They don’t care – at all-

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

Posted by: necromenous.5490

necromenous.5490

To be fair, it was probably much easier to fix the mesmer bug than any individual necro bug. Add to that the fact that necros have multiple bugs and a low playerbase which literally takes any possible opportunity to kitten on Anet on the forums and you can maybe see why they are less enthusiastic about fixing our bugs.

That being said, I would really, REALLY like them to fix our “Profession Breaking Bugs” also. In the meantime I’m playing mesmer >.<

And now apparently this.

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

To be fair, it was probably much easier to fix the mesmer bug than any individual necro bug. Add to that the fact that necros have multiple bugs and a low playerbase which literally takes any possible opportunity to kitten on Anet on the forums and you can maybe see why they are less enthusiastic about fixing our bugs.

That being said, I would really, REALLY like them to fix our “Profession Breaking Bugs” also. In the meantime I’m playing mesmer >.<

And now apparently this.

with good reason ^^

If a company is reluctant to fix a profession because some kittenheads (read me) is getting all wound up bacause their stuff doesn’t work, then that company is a bigger kittenhead.. but i doubt anet would be so touchy..

Then again trying to debunk treads and closing it immediately after because they realized they only gave more ammo might raise some eyebrows ^^

As for the bug.. well maybe someday if you are lucky you will get a fix..

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

Posted by: trassr justin.9743

trassr justin.9743

I love it when my minions just sorta chill there while I’m fighting great job Anet my minions are so pretty <3

Attachments:

KlausKNT.9302

So there will be no fix to this game breaking bug ?
No hotfix ?
No fix?
Noting..
And still w8ting

Posted by: WereDragon.6083

WereDragon.6083

We’ll get a fix… Hopefully, but we need to keep up the awareness on this, it’s a really big, classbreaking bug.

What do we say to the god of death? Not Today….
Eleshod|80 Thief|Tarnished Coast
Malsavias|80 Necromancer| Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

A while ago i read in the ranger forums that they can’t make the pets more intelligent because they use the AI of normal mobs.

However it seems they have no problem to make necro minions with a much lower AI

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Posted by: Will.4298

Will.4298

In case it wasn’t clear from the above posts, the behavior now is significantly worse than that from a month ago. It renders necromancer minions completely useless 50% of the time.

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

I’ve noticed how laid back minions are since release, which is why I’ve never bothered with them at all. The only minion I ever bother with is the Flesh Golem, which ironically does work. Everything else though, especially Bone Horrors, are just idle or even run away from enemies. I haven’t noticed them being exceptionally worse than they’ve always been, but I’ll take your word for it. They’ve just been consistently unreliable since forever.

I wish the players weren’t the only ones who cared about the necromancer.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

Posted by: Will.4298

Will.4298

It is as if they have given up on life…

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Yeah, the Escape from LA patch broke something in the minion AI again. Hopefully ANet can replace the code from the previous working version.

Posted by: WereDragon.6083

WereDragon.6083

Yeah, the Escape from LA patch broke something in the minion AI again. Hopefully ANet can replace the code from the previous working version.

Na it broke on the marionette patch, it’s been amplified this patch.

What do we say to the god of death? Not Today….
Eleshod|80 Thief|Tarnished Coast
Malsavias|80 Necromancer| Tarnished Coast

Posted by: JaytheJazz.3402

JaytheJazz.3402

Left because of this issue, came back a year later still the same. gg anet, thanks for not fixing the one class i love.

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

This bug was actually incredibly funny in WvW a few days ago. My Flesh Golem stood three feet outside of the camp while me and an ally killed everything inside it. Only after everything was dead did my flesh golem even walk into the camp. What a leech.

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

Posted by: Hex.6415

Hex.6415

To be honest, when I play the necro and bother to slot the skill, I do manage to get my flesh golem to attack in about 20% of the cases.

The cases where it works it has to do with attacking mobs, from out of range, but even in that case is miss or hit (not spelling error).
In other cases ‘scepter 2’ skill would make the golem attack; on other cases scepter 2 would make the golem start attacking, and then break off the attack when the ground animation stopped; other cases scepter 2 would do nothin’

More luilz when npc’s attack the golem, and he does notin’ but shift the idle position or adjust his distance from the player if the player moved.

Is almost like he is a cosmetic companion pet, which is bugged to occasionally attack player’s target…

P.S. This bug also affects the jagged horror too if alive.

(edited by Hex.6415)

Posted by: JestersMadness.7528

JestersMadness.7528

This is still an issue, and is crippling minion-users potential in spvp.