Network Error w/Code

Network Error w/Code

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Barsity.9408

Barsity.9408

Back in! Thanks Anet:)

Whoa, speak of the devil- my patience paid off. I’m finally back in!

Best of luck to all of you. Waiting’s no fun. Just try to stay positive, okay? See you ingame.

Glad to hear that. Thanks for reporting it — it gives hope to others who also are waiting.

Gaile…. I respect you as someone from ANet… But they are people from my server who were locked out till now and our raids in Wvw are over and are pedantic. But yes. Thank you I know I can log in tomorrow.

Lireil [SG] – Blackgate

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: Kuulpb.5412

Kuulpb.5412

Back in! Thanks Anet:)

Whoa, speak of the devil- my patience paid off. I’m finally back in!

Best of luck to all of you. Waiting’s no fun. Just try to stay positive, okay? See you ingame.

Glad to hear that. Thanks for reporting it — it gives hope to others who also are waiting.

Gaile…. I respect you as someone from ANet… But they are people from my server who were locked out till now and our raids in Wvw are over and are pedantic. But yes. Thank you I know I can log in tomorrow.

Barsity, just shush. I am still locked out and I am coping fine wihtout moaning all the time about my oh so perfect PvE ( which it isn’t PERFECT ), so… we don’t need you to voice your opinion every few minutes about WvW, I’m voicing my opinion constantly on staying Calm… Maybe try it. it’s good you said Thankyou, but adding the “but” just puts on “bad marks”

Some days I feel like I can’t go on…. and then I eat Garlic.

(edited by Moderator)

Network Error w/Code

Barsity.9408

Gaile, is it possible that the HoT Beta is extended by an extra day, or maybe just a few hours, because of this? and some form of compensation to the WvW players? nothing MAJOR. I’m not entirely sure what they could get other than WvW claim tickets xD

Please no. I want this squad UI put away ASAP. It already kittened up my night. As you see, I am still PvForuming because I wanted to play so much tonight, but my guild logged off a while a go, despite being now the time to maybe log if we were tired.

Lireil [SG] – Blackgate

Network Error w/Code

Kuulpb.5412

Barsity… We Know……

But We in the Beta are missing out too, I am still missing out, so complaining about how you “Missed” things, ( past tense) is nothing.

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: Lauriewonnacott.9841

Lauriewonnacott.9841

Just tried again. At first it had a second of the Verdant Brink loading screen, then it took me to character creation… Went back and tried again, and finally got in.

Duhsziu – Revenant
Polyscia – Elementalist
Mercedene Underfoot – Thief

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I had deleted the local.dat file and then waited over 10m. Back in finally.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: Blockman.9740

Blockman.9740

ive been waiting for about 3 hours for this i get you guys are trying to fix the problem and i apreciate it but it is getting on my nerves it has ruined my night almost as my freind who is with me is able to log in and play fine but i have to sit out while he enjoys the content
p.s. the filthy frank show is all that is keeping me going -Rip dade 2014

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: Roppa.7143

Roppa.7143

Please check your Internet Connetion and try again.
(Code=1022:5:1:874:101)

Please help me
I can’t Loggin all of charaters too

Attachments:

Network Error w/Code

Kuulpb.5412

ive been waiting for about 3 hours for this i get you guys are trying to fix the problem and i apreciate it but it is getting on my nerves it has ruined my night almost as my freind who is with me is able to log in and play fine but i have to sit out while he enjoys the content

Again, I am still locked out…. And yes Anet are doing all they can. Stay calm, and try not to moan at them, thnak you.

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: Blockman.9740

Blockman.9740

Please help me

dude this has been going on for all of us for 3 hours

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: Crux Marionn.7925

Crux Marionn.7925

Just sent Anet the bug in a report format. They responded diligently telling me that they are aware it is an issue and are working hard to get it fixed.

Good to see some individuals have already been able to enter again.

Great to hear how Anet work hard to fix issues, thnks for the speedy response and re assurance.

I will patiently await for the issue to be resolved (:, thnks for the hard work and community love!!

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: Chris Cleary

Previous

Chris Cleary

Game Security Lead

Next

Update: Pending something going wrong, we should be pushing a fix within the next 10-20 minutes.

Professor of Bearbow Math @ Tyria State // @Shazbawt // “The Crippler”

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: Balthazzarr.1349

Balthazzarr.1349

Again, I am still locked out…. And yes Anet are doing all they can. Stay calm, and try not to moan at them, thnak you.

But I was having fun with my moan fest! lol… and yes you are right… I am chillin..

… just call me … Tim :)

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: KushBot.5480

KushBot.5480

Glad to see some of us are able to get back in game.

For those of you like me still unable to log in just stay patient clearly Anet is doing there thing, and seeing some players able to get back in is a good sign. Trust me i feel your pain.

Network Error w/Code

Barsity.9408

Barsity… We Know……

But We in the Beta are missing out too, I am still missing out, so complaining about how you “Missed” things, ( past tense) is nothing.

You are missing a “beta”… AKA something not yet released and only to be tested. I missed 2/3 of my usual Friday night that is the only time my guild comes together in mass and the rest of the week we have IRL stuff to deal with and maybe only able to get 5-8 people in WvW instead of the 12+ I had.

I miss content that was not meant for this, you missed content to beta test. kitten.

Lireil [SG] – Blackgate

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: Balthazzarr.1349

Balthazzarr.1349

Thanks Chris

… just call me … Tim :)

Network Error w/Code

Kuulpb.5412

Update: Pending something going wrong, we should be pushing a fix within the next 10-20 minutes.

Thank you, I wil;l continue to distract myself wiht Cutthroat kitchen videos.

PLEASE remmeber to post here when a Patch fix has been pushed so I cna try to log in properly

If I don’t get in when the patch hiox is in, i’ll make sur eto post bakc here so check within 5 mins of the poatch pushed, ty

Network Error w/Code

Kuulpb.5412

Barsity… We Know……

You are missing a “beta”… AKA something not yet released and only to be tested. I missed 2/3 of my usual Friday night that is the only time my guild comes together in mass and the rest of the week we have IRL stuff to deal with and maybe only able to get 5-8 people in WvW instead of the 12+ I had.

I miss content that was not meant for this, you missed content to beta test. kitten.

You’re comparing your 2/3 of a friday with my 2/3 of a normal beta weekend… Good job trying.

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: Khazeda.9386

Khazeda.9386

I be log off 3h now im log in normal

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: kulugo.7549

kulugo.7549

logged off for 30mins
“repaired” the client
still the same error…

hopefully I can get in in a bit since here in UAE, weekend is Fri/Sat only…

Network Error w/Code

Barsity.9408

Barsity… We Know……

You’re comparing your 2/3 of a friday with my 2/3 of a normal beta weekend… Good job trying.

Your “beta” gives you nothing in rewards, and only for PVE content. Comparing your PVE content to PVP or WvW is kinda worthless. I am, at this point, affirmed you work for ANet. I only wanted to point out their stupidity at doing a beta weekend that affects WvW heavily during the major WvW night for most people on these servers. EU servers exist, and thought T1 has EU players…. They are not on yet. But nope… You continue to say our game mode is not important and we should be ok with it for the better of all… Why? Are WvW players not important? Are we not players of GW2? I don’t get your defense of their stupidity of this patch tonight when affects my and most of my servers (and YB’s and JQ’s) fun. Seriously… I did not sign up for this. I wanted to do reset as per norm…. But nope. ANet kittened me and my server. And enemy servers.

Lireil [SG] – Blackgate

Network Error w/Code

KushBot.5480

Network Error w/Code

Kuulpb.5412

Barsity… We Know……

Your “beta” gives you nothing in rewards, and only for PVE content. Comparing your PVE content to PVP or WvW is kinda worthless. I am, at this point, affiremed you work for ANet. I only wanted to point out their stupidity at doing a beta weekend that affects WvW heavily during the major WvW night for most people on these servers. EU servers exist, and thought T1 has EU players…. They are not on yet. But nope… You continue to say our game mode is not important and we should be ok with it for the better of all… Why? Are WvW players not important? Are we not players of GW2? I don’t get your defense of their stupidity of this patch tonight when affects min and most of my servers (and YB’s and JQ’s) fun. Seriously… I did not sign up for this. I wanted to do reset as per norm…. But nope. ANet kittened me and my server. And enemy servers.

1) I do NOT work for Anet, I am 19, Live in britain, and if I worked for Anet I would be one of the happiest people here xD ( Seirously, it’s too sunny for autumn)

2) Your wvw with 12+ people with “Real life” things. si no different from a PvE team with Real life things.

3) I have yet to say WvW is Unimportant you ignoramus.

4) I am simply comparing your details to my details, YOU deem my details worthless, so you deem what I say as what you want it to say rather than what It says.

5) you still have yet to quote me saying WvW is useless.. so.. I guess I win in the end.

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: Roppa.7143

Roppa.7143

Please help me

dude this has been going on for all of us for 3 hours

………oh no

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: sokell.4317

sokell.4317

Errors, resolve quickly!

Attachments:

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: EvilHero.1248

EvilHero.1248

@ Kuulpb, you must be very bored? Replying to all his response and such… obviously he’s just killing time being a troll here to annoy you. Just ignore him…

Network Error w/Code

EvilHero.1248

Errors, resolve quickly!

welcome aboard the waiting train

Edit: train might just leave the station in another hour or so? maybe… if the patch doesnt work, might take another 3 hours to fix the patch which is used to fix the game…

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: Banrigh.5932

Banrigh.5932

I’M IN!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU ANET FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banrigh
Disa Wyrmhunter – Druid/Ranger
Fort Aspenwood

Network Error w/Code

Kuulpb.5412

@ Kuulpb, you must be very bored? Replying to all his response and such… obviously he’s just killing time being a troll here to annoy you. Just ignore him…

I am rather bored, 4 hours no GW2 makes me think…. But people like him trying to act all “zomg my once in a week thing is ruined”… Just… make sme laugh.

Beta weekends are Rare, WvW reset every week.. Which do you think they should be focusing on if the current weekend is beta weekend. :P. That si why I have the enegry to argue..

PLUS I WANT ANET TO HIRE ME.

ANET HIRE ME I HAVE NO JOB!!!! ( Well, not officially) PLZ ANET!

I WILL DO ( insert bad jobs in gaming industry here)

Network Error w/Code

EvilHero.1248

I’M IN!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU ANET FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude patch is not even out yet…

Network Error w/Code

KushBot.5480

I am rather bored, 4 hours no GW2 makes me think…. But people like him trying to act all “zomg my once in a week thing is ruined”… Just… make sme laugh.

Beta weekends are Rare, WvW reset every week.. Which do you think they should be focusing on if the current weekend is beta weekend. :P. That si why I have the enegry to argue..

PLUS I WANT ANET TO HIRE ME.

ANET HIRE ME I HAVE NO JOB!!!! ( Well, not officially) PLZ ANET!

I WILL DO ( insert bad jobs in gaming industry here)

lol

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

nothing new, anet QC is always questionable since launch
gw2 is a great game but i cant say much about the QC when come to patch, this isnt the first patch that has issue that affect many players and wont be a last

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: hadi.5274

hadi.5274

thanks, its work now

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: maniamsmart.7981

maniamsmart.7981

Still getting error code 1022:5:1:874:101 here too.

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: Wyse.5976

Wyse.5976

Still getting the error

Network Error w/Code

Kuulpb.5412

gw2 is a great game but i cant say much about the QC when come to patch, this isnt the first patch that has issue and wont be a last

To be fair.. have you tried running GW2 wihtout the ability to test every single patch 100% fully and fix EVERY bug before release? :P

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: Xenzia.3710

Xenzia.3710

Same error here

Network Error w/Code

EvilHero.1248

it’s still not working is cos the patch is not even out yet…. though chris said patch is coming out in 10-20min, you should not literally take it at face value… it’s gona take at least an hour before they “really” push it out…

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: Chris Cleary

Previous

Chris Cleary

Game Security Lead

Next

Update: Build imminent

Professor of Bearbow Math @ Tyria State // @Shazbawt // “The Crippler”

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: Tzhify.2418

Tzhify.2418

PLEASE RESOLVE THIS FAST! OMG I WANNA PLAY

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: Kenage Achalarus.4276

Kenage Achalarus.4276

Error code1022:5:1874:101

unable to log into beta charater and unable to log into any charaters happend right after patch and its 11:17PM PST unable to resalve issue map seems to load but then after loading goes streat to white screne with network error. fix would be much appresiated as today beta day was missed. (add extra beta day?) thanks

a Mesmer with a Greatsword [Confusion], your mind has been [Mind Wrack]

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: Mahkno.7593

Mahkno.7593

pro tip: don’t release untested software on weekends unless your developers work on weekends, but not if those developers are salaried and won’t get overtime for fixing things when they break (because that’s just kittenty and greedy).

also, Kuulpb, you sound like a pathetic child kissing up to get some praise. senpai has noticed you. ok? now please let the adults talk.

Network Error w/Code

Kuulpb.5412

Update: Build imminent

Does imminent mean your version of NOW or do you you mena in the next 5 mins

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

gw2 is a great game but i cant say much about the QC when come to patch, this isnt the first patch that has issue and wont be a last

To be fair.. have you tried running GW2 wihtout the ability to test every single patch 100% fully and fix EVERY bug before release? :P

every? is not even about every, is about bugs that can affect the gameplay
i doubt anet has any sop when come to patch testing, sop like testing the basic functionalities of the game before releasing

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: NTDK.4897

NTDK.4897

pro tip: don’t release untested software on weekends unless your developers work on weekends, but not if those developers are salaried and won’t get overtime for fixing things when they break (because that’s just kittenty and greedy).

also, Kuulpb, you sound like a pathetic child kissing up to get some praise. senpai has noticed you. ok? now please let the adults talk.

pro tip: know that even tested software can be broken when live. That’s just how it is.

ign: Larxene Rakushinu
Incoming Quaggans [iQ]

Network Error w/Code

Kuulpb.5412

every? is not even about every, is about bugs that can affect the gameplay
i doubt anet has any sop when come to patch testing, sop like testing the basic functionalities of the game before releasing

They did mentioned the UI did need quite a few tweaks, and this beta just showed that the UI needs help

P.S. ANET PLZ HIRE ME

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: Mahkno.7593

Mahkno.7593

pro tip: know that even tested software can be broken when live. That’s just how it is.

correct. this is why you don’t release it after working hours especially on weekends.

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: marcel.4378

marcel.4378

I have the same, was tagged went to another BL and crashed now my adrenaline rise and need to kill more people in WVW when can log in.

Are there people watching it?

Network Error w/Code

Posted by: Dudu.1972

Dudu.1972

HOW SOOOON are we going to be able to go into the kitten game!!!! all our WVW commanders in FSP are locked out

FIX THIS ASAAAP

Network Error w/Code

EvilHero.1248

welcome welcome! welcome aboard to the waiting train.

I reckon it’s gonna take another 30 minutes on top of what chris said 40 mins ago?