Nevemore III Collection Bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Whiskeyjack.9301

Whiskeyjack.9301

The Chase the Spirit in the Abbey part of the collection seems to be bugged for me, I tried with 2 characters on 3 separate occasion and the Raven NPC does not react and the collection will not show it as completed. I had both of the required items ( Subtle Spyglass, Spirit Containment Unit) in my inventory on every occasion.

Posted by: Whiskeyjack.9301

Whiskeyjack.9301

If anyone can suggest a workaround to this or even better the GW team just give me the collection item would be nice, otherwise i will have just wasted a metric ton of items and gold for no reason

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

If you wish to communicate with the CS Team, you can contact them via the ‘Support’ link above/below and ‘Submit a Request’ for assistance.

Good luck.

Posted by: Sinner B.8592

Sinner B.8592

I have the same problem and have submitted a ticket. Mind telling me how long this took to fix?

Thanks.

Posted by: UnfairOphelia.9763

UnfairOphelia.9763

I managed to get this Raven about 10 days ago, and it was a challenge. I tried several times, but always seemed to be in combat and unable to interact with the Raven. I went back again, brought a team of guildies with me, and killed everything in that room, including those annoying cannons. As soon as the last ghost-like thing died, I was able to get the Raven to interact easily.

So, from my experience, you have to completely clear the room and interact before anything respawns. Good luck!

Scribe and Executive Officer of Sognatori di Tramonto [DRMS] on Fort Aspenwood.
A proud altaholic and cartographer.

Posted by: Moderator

Please remember to check the date of a thread before posting. Commenting on an out of date thread and bumping it to the top of the forums is considered necroposting and is against forum rules. This thread will now be locked. Thank you.