Nevermore "Friend of the Drakes"

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

I’ve spent quite a few hours waiting for this event and it doesn’t spawn. Followed the wiki tips and couldn’t get into a different instance where the npc “Adis” is not standing at the shore.

Not sure what we can do to make this event more accessible (or even spawn for that matter), but please review it.

Thanks

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

Posted by: InSta.7409

InSta.7409

Encountered the same bug. Ulfred’s quest-line is broken and he is not moving nor is his quest able to be finished.

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

Yeah, it’s bugged. Sucks because it’s close to the last thing I need.

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

Posted by: Pyx.1906

Pyx.1906

I’m now on the third day waiting for this. I’ve spent hours waiting, logging in when the Maw is active to try the published kludge (never once have gotten a new map), relogging characters repeatedly. I’ve even started logging in periodically during the day to try for a lucky chance. Nothing. These events have been bugged for years, why, why even use them for a requirement in a long, hard process? To be at 94% complete at the penultimate step and to sit and wait for an unknown amount of time for a fix that has no predicted timeline is incredibly frustrating. Please ANET, just reset the maps if you can’t fix problematic events. This was predictable from the start due to the events having problems for a long time and is simply unacceptable.

Posted by: Pyx.1906

Pyx.1906

It was fixed today! I logged on one of the characters I had parked there and Adis was gone and ulfred was standing there. A few minutes later the event started. Since it was the daily area, plenty of people made it succeed. Yay. Thought I was going to have to report back here every week.

Posted by: Logothx.5628

Logothx.5628

Well i found this topic about 10 pages in, and 20 odd days later it is broken again~ 1/8/16