Nevermore IV: Ancient Svanir Relic

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Rabadilla.8791

Rabadilla.8791

Hi! I killed the svanir boss on the fractal and i’ve got the relic. Then i deleted it from my inventory for space.
Now i’ve tried to go another time with other characters and fractal levels and it didn’t drop. I’ve post it on spanish forums and sent a ingame ticket and nobody answered me. I need it for complete the collection. I’ll wait for your answer, thanks.

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

Some of these Hobbs will give you back, others you need to completly redo and others you just do whatever task the achievement tells you to do without actually having the item in your inventory and it still works.
Hoping they can actually fix this but as of a few weeks ago that’s what I had to do when j threw away a bunch of things I needed.

Posted by: bigmaster.7041

bigmaster.7041

Same problem here , i posted it on ES forum 30 days ago , and no one GM read that. Hobbs dont have the svanir relic for sell.

Rabadilla.8791

I think that’s not the question, because when i get it was on the fisrt try and after delete it i went like 15 times and nothing. And no, Hobbs didn’t sell it and i don’t have it on the inventory of any character of course.

Andraus.3874

I think that’s not the question, because when i get it was on the fisrt try and after delete it i went like 15 times and nothing. And no, Hobbs didn’t sell it and i don’t have it on the inventory of any character of course.

There’s 3 ways this can be fixed. You tried two already (talking to Hobbs and redoing the fractal). I threw away almost all the items on accident, including this one. I was able to complete the collection without doing a ticket.

You did not try simply going to where the achievement tells you to go and interacting with whatever it wants you to interact with.

Do not try to get it again. Simply go without it and see if it works. Like I said I know I threw that item out and I had to do one of those tree suggestions for each item in order to make it work. I just don’t remember specifically which suggestion is correct for this item in particular. But seems it is the one you haven’t tried yet.

Sorry I know this sounds confusing.

Rabadilla.8791

i’ve tried it and nothing. Any of the 3 ways solve my trouble. I’ll wait for official answer. Thanks anyway

Rabadilla.8791

3 more trys doing the fractal and nothing… i have a friend with the same issue

Andraus.3874

Sorry it didn’t work for you. Anyway it’s getting fixed tomorrow so I would stop re running fractals.

ANet mattp
OP
I destroyed the collection item “Ancient Svanir Relic” for nevermore IV. I later realized i need to take the item to a location. Grandmaster Hobbs does not sell it back though? Is there anyway I can get the item back? Am I unable to complete the collection now due to my screw up.
this was, in fact, not on Hobbs’ vendor. Good news though, in the next release Hobbs will sell this (and the other “Lay To Rest” items) if you accidentally delete them.

(edited by Andraus.3874)

Posted by: bigmaster.7041

bigmaster.7041

Nothing work for me. This need a fix.