Nevermore IV Collection Bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Lycian Ollopa.4609

Lycian Ollopa.4609

While working on the Nevermore IV collection you need to obtain a “Friend of the Hounds” trophy and “Friend of the Pups” trophy from the Verdance in Caledon Forest. Friend of the Hounds is from an event and Friend of the Pups is listed as being bought from the Heart NPC. However, both the event and the NPC give “Friend of the Hounds” trophy, making “Friend of the Pups” seemingly unobtainable.

Basically, Danador is selling the wrong item. Furthermore, it is possible to buy “Friend of the Hounds” from him multiple times instead of only just once like all the other precursor collection trophies.

Posted by: Micro Hard.3601

Micro Hard.3601

Blessed by Raven – Hint: take your raven egg to the Ravenbeak shrine in Lornar’s Pass to gain the blessing of the Raven.

After putting the egg in the raven roost I get the achievement sound of completion, but when I look at the collection it’s still grayed out. There is no option to remove the egg, or purchase anything new from the heart and there is no egg in my inventory.

I hope I’m just missing something really obvious.

Posted by: BeConi.5281

BeConi.5281

Nice you have the collection in progress.. i still have Protector of All bugged! Did the event 10 minutes ago and no luck. Some of the other players got that protector but most of us didn’t get it.

Posted by: Aisina.4963

Aisina.4963

Same problem here, cant get Friends of the Pups.

S/F Asuran Elementalist

Posted by: BlenderX.4710

BlenderX.4710

Omg how are you guys that far already??

Posted by: deltablues.1872

deltablues.1872

I’m up to the point where you need to bring a vision crystal and the primed raven tot he raven shaman’s power source, but it doesn’t give me an option when I click on the power source, did you guys make it through this part without any problems?