Nevermore IV: Raven and Spirit / Tamed Spirit

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Valfaros.6908

Valfaros.6908

Trying to do the last two things of the collection but they seem to be bugged tryied both because I thought perhaps the order is wrong but can’t complete it anywayes. Pretty uncool fix would be nice there.

+Power over Barradin was quite a pain because the event seem to bug out and simply doesn’t start again when that happend once.

Posted by: Darsian.9046

Darsian.9046

missing only the “combine raven and spirit”, “Tamed spirit”, “Bow to Raven”, but nothing works.

I spent a lot of time / money, for this nevermor, what’s the problem? Nothing works.

Posted by: MatrixKage.5812

MatrixKage.5812

missing only the “combine raven and spirit”, “Tamed spirit”, “Bow to Raven”, but nothing works.

I’m having the same issue. I tried looking up information about “Combine Raven and Spirit” but it seems there isn’t a lot of info on it. I try and interact with the HP in Darkhove Hights cave with a vision crystal and the Primed Raven in my inventory, but nothing works. Am I doing something wrong?

Valfaros.6908

Just seems to be bugged but I hope they fix it quick.

Posted by: Nansen.4631

Nansen.4631

+Power over Barradin was quite a pain because the event seem to bug out and simply doesn’t start again when that happend once.

Does Barradin restart at a certain time? Or how did you manage to find a working map? I’ve been stuck at it for a week now

Valfaros.6908

No if it’s bugged it won’t restart I managed to find a map where the event wasn’t bugged. Needed 10 or more relogs till if found one map that worked.

Posted by: Nansen.4631

Nansen.4631

Thanks!

Back to this topic. I’m not sure which one it was anymore in the collection, but I remember I couldn’t commune with a place of power aslong as I had Quartz in my inventory. If I removed it the option did come up.

EDIT: I just managed to finish Nevermore, have to Ponder first in Wayfarer at the statue, I had no trouble afterwards in Snowden Drifts at the Skill Point. Quartz doesnt block it either as its NOT really a commune there.

(edited by Nansen.4631)

Valfaros.6908

Okay yes seems to work now.