New LS mission bugged

New LS mission bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: TheBlackLeech.9360

TheBlackLeech.9360

Halfway through the mission, Meeting the Asura, I am stuck in stealth (with no attack skills) and the alarm is sounded…..

I am supposed to stealthily disable all the generators or kill all the enemies.

I wanted to kill all the enemies, and started attacking…. so the alarm sounded.

Now…. the only way to progress is to defeat all the alerted foes…. but I can’t since I’m permanently stuck in stealth.

Attachments:

New LS mission bugged

Posted by: EnergySlam.2793

EnergySlam.2793

I am having exactly the same problem. Already retried it, but got the same bug.

New LS mission bugged

Posted by: domness.6719

domness.6719

Same happened twice to me, unable to proceed

[OP] Optimise

New LS mission bugged

Posted by: Nidome.1365

Nidome.1365

Same issue, waiting for Faolin to beat them which is taking ages – also I found you couldn’t deactivate anything in the rooms with Golems as no matter where they were in the room they detected the panel activation and deactivated it again – forcing you to fight when you were trying to stealth it.

New LS mission bugged

TheBlackLeech.9360

Same issue, waiting for Faolin to beat them which is taking ages – also I found you couldn’t deactivate anything in the rooms with Golems as no matter where they were in the room they detected the panel activation and deactivated it again – forcing you to fight when you were trying to stealth it.

I was able to do that part no problem, by first knocking out all the asura, then activating one on one side of the room then immediately heading for the other one on the other side.

New LS mission bugged

Posted by: faereader.4029

faereader.4029

I am also having the same problem. I can’t attack. I am stuck in stealth and can’t progress the story.

New LS mission bugged

Posted by: Felblade.8701

Felblade.8701

Yep, same here. Stuck in stealth with no attack skills in combat with one panel unable to activate while Foalin is slowly tickling them to death, fun.

New LS mission bugged

Posted by: GeeWhiz.6540

GeeWhiz.6540

I am having similar problems. I got the boss halfway down and it went back into the mode to disable his shield. When I tried, I was detected. I moved off to fight and was put back into stealth. From there on, I couldn’t interact with anything.

New LS mission bugged

Posted by: ira.6491

ira.6491

Same problem here, when I get spotted by guards I go to stealth and it stays forever in it. So cant finish it!

New LS mission bugged

Posted by: GeeWhiz.6540

GeeWhiz.6540

I logged out and came back in. I did it for a second time and managed to get through the whole mission.

I don’t know what the glitch was the first time, but this time it worked.

New LS mission bugged

TheBlackLeech.9360

Ok so i attempted to do achievements and on 2different attempts the mission once again bugged completely halting progress:

Room 1:
Knocked out an asura and triggered the alarm, but after all enemies were dead, the asura I knocked out was still stealthed, but had a ‘!’ over his head, and the panel was never able to activated….

RESTART

Room #3
Killed all the enemies and the panels never became usable.

WTF ANET!

Do you even player test your updates?

New LS mission bugged

TheBlackLeech.9360

…..and another….. attempting the 100% stealth option.

The door didn’t open after activating both consoles.

Is this some kind of joke?

(edited by TheBlackLeech.9360)