New ascended rings can't be infused?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Copain.1926

Copain.1926

I bought the new “Healing Signet” ascended ring and planned on replacing it with one of my current ones, but it wouldn’t let me infuse it in the mystic forge? It’s not appearing as an item I can even put in the forge..

Posted by: rush in man.4506

rush in man.4506

same here did they want us to buy earnings because of the update now

please fix

[SBI]
Guard(dhuum), Mesmer(Lyssa), Warrior(Dwaina)
Lvl50 Fractal, Lvl531 WvW

Posted by: soistheman.7208

soistheman.7208

same here too. i bought healing signet from fotm vendor and i cannot upgrade it in the msytic forge.

Elementalist lover since GW1. It’s the only profession I play!

Posted by: Dehumanizer.4862

Dehumanizer.4862

i can report the same findings, i bought both healing signet and druid’s circle.

Posted by: TimelessPanda.8207

TimelessPanda.8207

Hello, I just bought both of the cleric stat rings from the Fractal Vendor and attempted to infuse them. However the two rings don’t even have an option to be put into the forge. The known recipe to infuse rings is the Uninfused ring+5 vials of condensed mist+3 globs of condensed mist+1 shard of condensed mist! Was this infusable ring intended?

Firefox Ascended : Guardian
Jade Quarry (Commander)
Strike Force

Posted by: Zedd.8239

Zedd.8239

I’m having the exact same problem. I bought Healing Signet and Druid’s Circle and neither ring can be infused. The Mystic Forge doesn’t even seem to recognize that they exist in my inventory. Older rings (e.g., Circle of Light) can still be infused.

And it seems we aren’t alone:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Cant-infuse-rings-anymore/first

Posted by: Jason King.2647

Jason King.2647

Live Response Embed

Next

I just talked to our item designer and, unfortunately, we missed including the new infusion recipes. I don’t have an ETA on a fix yet, but we are aware of the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience!

ArenaNet Community Team
Live Response Embed

Zedd.8239

Thanks for your quick response, Jason. I’m really glad this was just a simple oversight/mistake. It didn’t make sense that it would be intentional.

Posted by: Coin Flunk.3024

Coin Flunk.3024

I just tried this recipe on the two types of new rings, and the mystic forge doesn’t
recognize the new ring types: (When you move the ring to the mystic forge slot, it doesn’t go in, it bounces back to the inventory.)

Ascended ring (Infused)
Mystic Forge ingredients
1 Ascended ring
1 Shard of Crystallized Mists Essence
3 Glob of Coagulated Mists Essence
5 Vial of Condensed Mists Essence

(Posted this initially in wrong forum.)

Coin Flunk.3024

Also you cannot wield two of the ‘Druid;s circle’ rings’. It only lets you wield one. Please can you let us wield type types of this ring?

Posted by: soistheman.7208

soistheman.7208

Elementalist lover since GW1. It’s the only profession I play!

Coin Flunk.3024

Jason, also it doesn’t let you wield two of the same type of new rings. You can only wield one of a type.

Coin Flunk.3024

Just saw that,m thx

Posted by: TimelessPanda.8207

TimelessPanda.8207

There was a new build,anyone test to see if it fixed Lol?

Firefox Ascended : Guardian
Jade Quarry (Commander)
Strike Force

Zedd.8239

Also you cannot wield two of the ‘Druid;s circle’ rings’. It only lets you wield one. Please can you let us wield type types of this ring?

You can’t wear two of the same type of ascended ring because they’re unique. It states as much in part of the item description. You can’t wear two Healing Signets but you can wear a Healing Signet and a Druid’s Circle, for example. These rings have exactly the same stats. The only differences between them are the names and the type of infusion slot they have. This isn’t a bug. It’s part of how ascended items work.

There was a new build,anyone test to see if it fixed Lol?

I just checked a few minutes ago and no this hasn’t been fixed yet. Gotta give them more than an hour to address this…

(edited by Zedd.8239)

Posted by: SSalp.6423

SSalp.6423

As soon as i saw that cleric’s ascended items got implemented i rushed out to get them for my guardian. (also no cleric’s back items yet?)
When i want to infuse them in mystic forge they dont appear in the menu. Hope this gets fixed asap.

Attachments:

Immotal Kingdom[KING] – Desolation

(edited by SSalp.6423)

Zedd.8239

I ran into the same issue. The first thing I did when logging in after updating was go to the vendor in the Mists to buy the new cleric’s rings and infuse them for my guardian…only to be met with this issue and disappointment.

Thankfully, they know about this:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/New-ascended-rings-can-t-be-infused/first#post1518460

In the meantime, you can still get infused versions of the new rings from Fractals of the Mists as part of the daily reward. I’ve seen people link infused versions of the rings in map chat a few times. You won’t necessarily get what you want of course but there’s a chance.

(edited by Zedd.8239)

Posted by: SSalp.6423

SSalp.6423

Ah I didn’t see that thread despite looking for it first. Oh well we just have to wait I guess.
I hope they also implement cleric’s back items…

Immotal Kingdom[KING] – Desolation

Posted by: Aza.2105

Aza.2105

I just brought one of the ascended rings with the new stats. When I tried to infuse it in the mystic forge I found that the recipe to do it does not work with the ring. I guess Anet forgot to add it :<.

Amd Ryzen 1800x – Amd Fury X -64GB of ram
Windows 10

Posted by: Kahrgan.7401

Kahrgan.7401

Cannot be upgraded via MF to include Agony resistance innately. Please fix.

Don’t call anyone out on their BS, that’s an infraction and a deleted post. —Anet.

Posted by: Vergil Huragok.3967

Vergil Huragok.3967

Title says it all, items such as Band of Brotherhood and healing Signet cannot be placed into the forge to add native infusion to them.

Posted by: FInN.7219

FInN.7219

I just talked to our item designer and, unfortunately, we missed including the new infusion recipes. I don’t have an ETA on a fix yet, but we are aware of the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience!

Was this specific to new rings or is it for Amulets too?

Posted by: Stoppable.5814

Stoppable.5814

Is there any new info on when we might see a patch to allow the new rings to be infused?

Posted by: SmartBobby.6283

SmartBobby.6283

Please let us infuse the ascended amulets too! :/

Reges Insani Occultae Templae [RIOT] | http://www.riot-guild.eu/
Elona Reach [DE] – Let’s be strong and fight together! ;)

Posted by: sam.5302

sam.5302

Please let us have an ETA as soon as you can for the fix for this. I can’t imagine it is a massive job to fix and many players will greatly appreciate being able to infuse the shiny new rings, amulets and accessories (especially the rings).

Posted by: markmeister.4805

markmeister.4805

I bought the healing signet by the seller and not me he does infuse in the mystic forge = (please fix =( =( =(

Posted by: Luckman.1384

Luckman.1384

still waiting for the fix here… biting elbows…

actually i know how this works: if a bug has priority below critical, triage makes it postponed forever. please promote it or something

Posted by: Opt.3714

Opt.3714

Glad to hear this is being looked into. Still, I’m very grateful that these new stat-type items were released! My guardian is very happy now.

http://opt.red/about Twitter: http://twitter.com/Opt__
Co-Leader, I Can Outtweet A Centaur! [TWIT] #twitguild
IGN: Optimus Maleficus

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I am posting here to note that this is also affecting me. Moving this to a higher priority and getting it out sooner rather than with the March content patch is highly preferable. Thanks!

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: Mort.6539

Mort.6539

It’s good to know that Anet is aware of this. I was heart broken when I couldn’t find my new, shiny ring in the Mystic Forge pane

Posted by: Ra the Eternal.1635

Ra the Eternal.1635

Same problem with my ring; had to check forums just make sure I wasn’t losing my mind… xD

Home World: Darkhaven
Guild Name: The Army of Eternity
Full details & application on our website.

Posted by: JonSnow.5610

JonSnow.5610

Please fix this, I just got a shard of mist essence and would really like 20 resistance and infuse my ring

If this doesnt convince you maybe this will!

Attachments:

Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them?
Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise can not see all ends

Posted by: Nretep.2564

Nretep.2564

I’d also like an option to exchange the bought amulet with another.
ANet continuously implemented new items without those stat constellations (Rampager) telling us, that it’s intended (I waited a bit before I bought a ring and capacitor, because I hoped they just forgot it). Then, shortly after you finally had the 35 Laurel together, they implemented the new versions. Now I have to refarm them just to replace the previously bought one (and sell it to the NPC since it’s soulbound).

Maybe an option to sell the old amulet for 50~75% of the Laurels back to the NPC?

Posted by: Darkhauler.2781

Darkhauler.2781

yesteday i got a new patch… i couldnt play all night because of that ( i got stuck in loading screen)… i was mad… but i really hoped that u have fixed the new ascended rings to infuse them… and today, i log in ad the only thing i caan see… is that the rings are still bugged… really anet, is this a joke??

Posted by: Ra the Eternal.1635

Ra the Eternal.1635

Please fix this, I just got a shard of mist essence and would really like 20 resistance and infuse my ring

WIN!

Attachments:

Home World: Darkhaven
Guild Name: The Army of Eternity
Full details & application on our website.

Posted by: Eurion Crows Eye.6107

Eurion Crows Eye.6107

Please fix these soon This is a simple fix on your end no need for it to be bundled with a large patch weeks from now. I pretty much only play Fractals and this really hinders me.

Previous

Jason King.2647

Live Response Embed

Next

D’awww, ok.

I heard from our item designer that we are working on a potential fix for this issue, and that it should go in our next big content update. Thank you for your patience, everyone!

ArenaNet Community Team
Live Response Embed

Zedd.8239

Good to hear, Jason. Thanks for the update!

Posted by: Rajani Isa.6294

Rajani Isa.6294

D’awww, ok.

I heard from our item designer that we are working on a potential fix for this issue, and that it should go in our next big content update. Thank you for your patience, everyone!

To clarify, by “next” you mean March’s, right?

Previous

Jason King.2647

Live Response Embed

D’awww, ok.

That is what we’re aiming for. I’ll update if that changes.

ArenaNet Community Team
Live Response Embed

Posted by: Niila Nuppunen.9875

Niila Nuppunen.9875

D’awww, ok.

That is what we’re aiming for. I’ll update if that changes.

Do you know if the new amulets and earrings are affected by this “issue” too, or is it intended that they can not be inherently infused in mystic forge? Thanks in advance!

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Do you know if the new amulets and earrings are affected by this “issue” too, or is it intended that they can not be inherently infused in mystic forge? Thanks in advance!

Since their infused versions already exist in database, it’s likely a bug too, though i am not sure if they are working on it as well.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: Zlociutki.9165

Zlociutki.9165

We should be able to upgrade all ascended gear to infused version. All rings, amulets and earings not only rings from FotM.

Posted by: Lalangamena.3694

Lalangamena.3694

can we have an update on this issue please?
reminder: new rings from fractals (cleric and knight) are not recognized by mystic forge and cannot be infused.

ty

Posted by: Niila Nuppunen.9875

Niila Nuppunen.9875

can we have an update on this issue please?
reminder: new rings from fractals (cleric and knight) are not recognized by mystic forge and cannot be infused.

ty

Also information regarding the inherent infusion of amulets and earrings would be welcome!

Posted by: Doujou.6951

Doujou.6951

I have an Ascended ring I bought from FotM vendor [Band of the Brotherhood] and have the appropriate mats to make it infused (1Shard,3Globs,5Vials) yet that doesn’t matter because the ring won’t even show up in the Mystic Forge to combine. If I try to manually pit it in from my Inventory it will not let me. I’ve infused many rings and this is the first time this has happened. Is anyone else having this problem? I check the forge daily hoping it’ll show up on the list but never does

Posted by: dennie.9237

dennie.9237

Posted by: Nebast.7631

Nebast.7631

why have the amulets still not had thier mf recipies added, the infused versions have been shown to be in the game yet still no way to make them.