New items won't stack on old ones in bank

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Mutiny.4180

Mutiny.4180

I did a quick search and didn’t see any other topic with this issue, so here I go!

I’m having a problem trying to stack newly acquired Black Lion items in my bank. So far the items in question, as shown in the screen attached below, are: Strength Boosters, Speed Boosters, Crafting Boosters, and Black Lion Claim Ticket Scraps. All of these are items I’ve recently been granted opening chests and they seem to be unable to stack with older ones I’ve had sitting in my bank for a while.

I’m going to go ahead and guess that any other boosters and items from Black Lion chests have this problem as well.

Attachments:

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

To fix it, take all the separate stacks with you and WP to another map. They should then be stackable again. Not sure what causes it, but it is a pain. Try doing the WP trick and see if that works. It worked for me.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Or, to save space, just put the ‘Account Bound on Acquire’ items in your inventory, change maps/log in/out, and they will become ‘Account Bound’, and stack with others of their ilk. This works for almost all items (barring those that won’t stack, regardless).

Good luck.

Mutiny.4180

That did the trick! Thank you all.

Posted by: Monimon.6710

Monimon.6710

I´m just curious… do you know about
Boost Enchantment Powder ?

Konfusio {Mes} on AG

We need more JP´s !!

Mutiny.4180

Wow! Well, I do now! So much free space all of a sudden.

Posted by: Monimon.6710

Monimon.6710

p.s.
don´t use it on karma boosters if you need/want them, you need 2 of them to convert.

Konfusio {Mes} on AG

We need more JP´s !!