New patch? Like soon?

New patch? Like soon?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Warshaper.6829

Warshaper.6829

Thatttttttssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss a nice update you have thurrr.

Can we get working guilds now please?
Still can’t:
-Purchase guild upgrades
-Edit rank permissions
-Promote/demote members
-Set message of the day
And still missing my Collectors Edition Tome of Influence 1000inf that went poof when I used the item.

So yeah.. In case you completely missed it Dev’s: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Issues-with-the-guild-system-please-post-here-MERGED/page/34#post292065 has 34 MOTHERKITTENPAGES of people with the same problems.

I know you have more pressing matters to attend to such as:
-Fixed a bug that caused charr characters to enter a state where any fall resulted in a long falling yell. Hmmmm ok….
-Fixed a camera bug which occasionally caused the camera to get too close to the player’s backside. ……. really?
-Miss Mipp at Almuten Mansion now sells Curry Buns instead of directly selling outdated buffs. ………..ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff COME ONWHOGIVESAKITTIENKITYKATT?!

Patch it. Patch it meaowww.

New patch? Like soon?

Posted by: xhenya.3871

xhenya.3871

ummm i dont know about the rest…but the tome of influence is a consumable item…..once you use it…its gone

New patch? Like soon?

Posted by: Shaileya.7063

Shaileya.7063

While I agree that there are very pressing issues that need to be worked on, the things listed there wouldn’t have been fixed by the people that need to fix the guild bugs.

#1: Audio bug, fixed by audio tech
#2: Camera bug, fixed by people who likely have zero knowledge of whats going on with the guild situation.
#3: Hopefully.. fixed by some intern who isn’t permitted to touch anything shiny, red, or important in any way yet. >.> (Yeah.. that one did make me stare blankly, too).

Though, quite frankly.. I don’t think they have the slightest idea what’s going on with the guild issues to fix it at this point. Last update was what, 16 days ago? I’ve actually seen an extremely steep increase in the problem that is supposed to be caused by maps losing contact with the guild server, and so have my guildies. The problems are getting worse, not better, if they are testing any solutions.