Nightfury effect

Nightfury effect

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Mech.4679

Mech.4679

Is it normal that the effect of nightfury (the batwings) dissapear after a time?
Encoutering this when just running around. Mostly in WvW..

Nightfury effect

Mech.4679

This mostly happends when going into shroud and come back out I guess.

Nightfury effect

Posted by: Bovan.9481

Bovan.9481

Everyone seems to be having this issue, so I’m just posting here to confirm and bump up the topic as well as provide some extra information.

The effect shuts itself off over a set period of time at seemingly random. In the Black Citadel I have yet to see it turn off over time. Some places like Tangled Depths in the leyline area it seems to shut off much quicker.

Bovan Ironwrench – Bovan Sundermist
Immortal Kingdom [KING]

Nightfury effect

Mech.4679

Yes, it seems random. Please fix this.

Nightfury effect

Posted by: Kapina.9012

Kapina.9012

After spending thousands of gold on crafting this thing and even leveling armorsmithing to get this, it would be great that the item actually worked and kept the effect all the time.

Nightfury effect

Posted by: illuminati.8453

illuminati.8453

Given the customer segment this item currently targets I am really surprised Anet has not given any indication which patch this will be fixed in. If I were a Producer at Anet I’d be locking down a programmer to get this fix in the pipeline and communicate a fix is coming.

I’m sure they have hundreds of bugs to fix. They can’t possibly comment on the state of each and every one of them but the cost of this item, paid in real money to Anet, warrants special consideration.

Nightfury effect

Posted by: Scottish.7148

Scottish.7148

Adding my grumbling to the pile. This was not an easy item to make and for it not to work properly is upsetting. : ( Bumping because we still have not heard from Anet on this issue.
Please fix.