No Daily Login Nor Monthly Reward

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Allelya.6830

Allelya.6830

Unless I missed the change, I hit my monthly but got no reward. Don’t know how I got the monthly when I just started playing again yesterday.

Also, does the daily log in reward reset at midnight or at the same hour that I logged in on the previous day? Because no reward was received for that either.

Delvien – d/d Elementalist – Gates of Madness

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Monthlies have been retired; there is no Monthly for January, and there will be no Monthlies in the future.

The Daily Log-In reward is reset at 00:00 UTC (normal reset time). Remember, you must collect the Daily Log-In reward with the first character you logged in with after reset.

Good luck.

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

Daily log in rewards do not reset each day. If you miss your reward 1 day you can get that exact reward the next day. If you log in for 14 days and take 3 months off you will still be at 14 days for the daily log in and pick up exactly where you left off. The daily log in rewards won’t reset until you have logged in and claimed the reward a total of 28 days. http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Log-in_Rewards

The login rewards follow a specific cycle where each day you log in, you get another reward. The cycle repeats after 28 claimed rewards. Days are accumulative, so missing a day will not matter, you simply progress a day each day you login.

Edit: Inculpatus is probably right about all that though. If you’re logged in at the normal daily reset time you should receive the new day’s reward immediately. But you don’t need to worry about missing any rewards if you miss a day or a month.

The downside to the new daily log in system is the lack of achievement points we use to get from the monthly. Now all we have is 10 points per day from doing 3 daily achievements without the chance to earn any extra.

There’s something charming about rangers.

(edited by Charrbeque.8729)