No FotM daily chest

No FotM daily chest

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: demonboy.4153

demonboy.4153

I ran FotM after reset, running in this order, 38, 28, 48. I did not receive a daily chest for 28 and 48. I restarted the game after not receiving a daily chest for 28, hoping this would resolve future issue, later to find out it did not.

No FotM daily chest

Posted by: Nretep.2564

Nretep.2564

This will resolve itsself once you reach those levels by yourself.
There’s a reason a “personal reward level” exists.

No FotM daily chest

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

What is your personal reward level?

If it is not above 40, then you would not get all three daily chests.

No FotM daily chest

demonboy.4153

Once again it happened tonight, I ran 38 and 28, my personal reward level is 28, BUT why then would I receive it for 38? I received it again for 38 today.

No FotM daily chest

Posted by: Saulius.8430

Saulius.8430

Once again it happened tonight, I ran 38 and 28, my personal reward level is 28, BUT why then would I receive it for 38? I received it again for 38 today.

if your personal level was 28, then doing 38 rewarded you with 28lvl chest(your level) and your level increased to 29
doing 28lvl on the same day won’t reward you chest because you already received 28lvl chest

that’s what personal level is for (if you are level 10, and you do lvl9990 you still get lvl10 reward)

or to rephrase, why are you doing 38 and 48 if you are only 28? ( you won’t get level 38 and 48reward)

kill all ze thingz

No FotM daily chest

Mad Rasputin.7809

^ That is correct.

The daily chest you received while doing a level 38 run was actually for your personal reward level of 28 and thus the tier 20-29 chest.

If you had started out at level 48, the rewards still would have been tied to your personal reward level of 28 and still a tier 20-29 chest.

There really is no reason to be doing a much higher fractal than your personal reward level as the rewards are set to the lower of your personal reward level or the fractal level.

A lot of people don’t understand this and attempt fractals higher than they should be thinking they will get better rewards.

No FotM daily chest

demonboy.4153

I ran level 38 with personal reward level 27,and 28 with personal reward level 28.

No FotM daily chest

Mad Rasputin.7809

In your case above, you got a tier 20-29 daily reward chest for your level 38 run.

Your subsequent run at level 28 should not have yielded an additional tier 20-29 daily chest.

No FotM daily chest

demonboy.4153

alright, that makes sense. thanks!