No MF bonus from food

No MF bonus from food

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: AlexDelux.4053

AlexDelux.4053

The MF bonus from food isn’t working for me, I have 54% MF but when i use a MF food, it doesn’t add to the total.
Anyone having the same issue?

No MF bonus from food

Posted by: muni.4830

muni.4830

I guess it’s to do with Magic Find being removed as a stat from game items…

“All existing crafting recipes that produced items with Explorer’s stats now produce Assassin’s stats (Precision, Power, Critical Damage).

All existing crafting recipes that produced items with Pillager’s stats now produce Hunter’s stats (Precision, Power)." from the release notes for Sept 3rd

I’ve not read anywhere in those notes that food is excluded from the change – so that’s probably what you’ve discovered.

No MF bonus from food

Posted by: Nretep.2564

Nretep.2564

Food, Banners, Guildbuffs and Infusions were excluded. They should still work.

Be sure that you don’t use food “MF under the effect of a boon”. That isn’t shown in the hero panel (afaik).

No MF bonus from food

Posted by: AlexDelux.4053

AlexDelux.4053

I checked again, and the guild bonus (+10%) isn’t listed either. Now I have 51 points from luck and 7 from achievements, other buffs aren’t counted or they are but they’re not shown…
Is it just me? No one else has this issue?

No MF bonus from food

Posted by: Kuess.1842

Kuess.1842

Are you looking at the right panel? You can check mf in two places. One only shows MF you gathered with essences (account bound stuff) and the other place, first hero tab I think shows you how much is active at that moment. Got me confused as well the first time I was looking for it.

No MF bonus from food

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

The MF bonus from food isn’t working for me, I have 54% MF but when i use a MF food, it doesn’t add to the total.
Anyone having the same issue?

If you use food that gives MF when you have active boons, the value was never shown in the hero-panel.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

No MF bonus from food

Posted by: Tasslehoff.5738

Tasslehoff.5738

Yes, u have to look at hero panel. (Attributes)
Checked few minutes ago, and food buff working.