No Monthly Chest?

No Monthly Chest?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Tyne.9180

Tyne.9180

Hello!

I finished my monthly challenge for champion kills while in WVW around an hour or two ago. It was the final thing to be completed in order for me to earn my chest, however I never got one for completing my monthlies.

I got my chest for dailies though, which is a little odd.

I relogged a few times and it still hasn’t appeared, so I’m not quite sure what’s going on.

No Monthly Chest?

Posted by: Eterm.8769

Eterm.8769

I just had the same problem. I hit my daily and monthly at the same time, and so was only able to accept my daily chest. My monthly chest never arrived.

Edit: I do appear to have got the laurels however, just not the flask of karma etc.

(edited by Eterm.8769)

No Monthly Chest?

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I just had the same problem. I hit my daily and monthly at the same time, and so was only able to accept my daily chest. My monthly chest never arrived.

Edit: I do appear to have got the laurels however, just not the flask of karma etc.

Those are in the same chest …

No Monthly Chest?

Posted by: Greyhound.2058

Greyhound.2058

Not sure I got mine either, completed it day before yesterday as I was in EotM, I saw the notification out of the corner of my eye while I was mid-skirmish, and when I took a breather I had a couple of chests to open, but now I think about it neither of them were Monthly chests, I haven’t had a flask of karma, I can’t remember what else is supposed to be in the monthly chest. I’ll check when I play tonight. It’s possible I just didn’t notice it in the delicious flurry of chest opening

No Monthly Chest?

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

I can’t remember what else is supposed to be in the monthly chest. I’ll check when I play tonight.

From wiki:

Monthly reward chest.

• 50 Silver coin
  • 20 Mystic Coins
  • 1 Essence of Luck (legendary)
  • 1 Flask of Liquid Karma
  • 10 Laurels (only rewarded if Monthly PvP has not been completed yet)
  • Experience

Check if you got any of those.

No Monthly Chest?

Posted by: Tyne.9180

Tyne.9180

The thing is, I didn’t have the issue where I had other pending chests to be opened. I just completed my monthlies and it never popped up. I thought I may have missed one and continued on with skill point amasser, but I got group event completer first.

Ended up with five monthlies complete and no chest =(