No Reward for Dailies?

No Reward for Dailies?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: lady krottos.7940

lady krottos.7940

I just completed my daily to 100% and didn’t get the normal reward chest and xp for doing so. Is this a bug or were rewards for dailies removed?

No Reward for Dailies?

Posted by: Daniel.7536

Daniel.7536

I just noticed the same issue. I hope this gets fixed soon.

No Reward for Dailies?

Posted by: swade.5604

swade.5604

I did not receive a daily reward for completing my daily. My inventory was not full.

No Reward for Dailies?

Posted by: Zaith.9132

Zaith.9132

If you haven’t relogged since you completed your last daily, your 4 tracks don’t reset until you begin progress on them. For example, if you get all your kills and events, and did everything the day before WITHOUT relogging yet, your gathering may still show 20/20 and your daily: 100%. If you gather one thing, it will go back to 1/20 so you can complete it. Just a bug. It doesn’t really prevent you from completing it, but it tricks you into thinking you have already.

/me tips transmuted tier-3 crafted hat

No Reward for Dailies?

swade.5604

Well last night was the first time I’ve played in over a week. I sat down and cranked out the daily to 100% and I didn’t get it.

No Reward for Dailies?

swade.5604

I figured it out.

I started playing around 3 PM Pacific, and I got the daily completed (it did say 100%) at 5 PM. I understand that the stats reset at 4 PM so that must be why I didn’t get a reward.

No Reward for Dailies?

Posted by: hellsop.4219

hellsop.4219

Henge of Denravi apparently reset today at 5 PM CDT (11 PM UTC) so the reset times aren’t as solid and reliable as they may seem.

No Reward for Dailies?

Posted by: Zaith.9132

Zaith.9132

Reset time for Tarnished Coast has been 12:00 AM GMT (or 7:00 PM my time) for months – as long as I’ve been doing dailies :/

/me tips transmuted tier-3 crafted hat