No Reward from WvW Season 2

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Ditto.

On the plus side, they’re fulfilling my expectations that I’ve adjusted due to experience.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Valk.4536

Valk.4536

i also got nothing, and i did that meta long ago, not just that ive been active helping my server daily, this is not a good surprise anet

Posted by: AkramAli.5749

AkramAli.5749

Hello my name is Akram Ali. I have been party of the season 2 event for world versus world. I am wondering why i have not received my word vs word chest. I have finished the meta achievement for world v world and i was part of a top 3 server. I don’t know if it is a glitch because of a transfer i had done. If you can fix it that would be great.

Posted by: Rabbits love grass egg.3901

Rabbits love grass egg.3901

There’s a problem bothering me ever since 4.19.2014 that I cant get any guild commendations. I participated in every guild mission every week and tried to solve this problem by rejoining my guild and so on. But anyway, I still cant get any rewards from missions. Can you help me fix this glitch?

Attachments:

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Hello my name is Akram Ali. I have been party of the season 2 event for world versus world. I am wondering why i have not received my word vs word chest. I have finished the meta achievement for world v world and i was part of a top 3 server. I don’t know if it is a glitch because of a transfer i had done. If you can fix it that would be great.

Here is the thread dealing with this issue: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/No-Reward-from-WvW-Season-2

Good luck.

Posted by: Hasret.6957

Hasret.6957

No chest for me to

Posted by: Vespertilionidae.5018

Vespertilionidae.5018

I’m wondering if this bug is affecting primarily those who finished the meta earlier rather than later? I personally finished the meta early in the season and I’ve noticed a lot of people who say they don’t have a chest did as well.

I’m also wondering if the wrong placement (my server came in second, but it shows 4th place chest unlocked for spring) is reflecting my server’s place during the week I completed the meta, not the final place at the end of the tourney.

Successful opportunism is often indistinguishable from a masterful plan.

Posted by: Nefrihanna.3508

Nefrihanna.3508

I also completed the meta but got no chest.

Posted by: FireKit.1723

FireKit.1723

No chest for me either. This is really disappointing.

Posted by: Gobble D Goop.4081

Gobble D Goop.4081

I did not get the chest either. I am on GOM and it says 1st place in achievement tab (we did come in first so that is correct). I finished the meta event about 4-5 weeks in. I have everything in the wvw achievement except for BL JPs. I did obsidian sanctum to see if that would generate it, but it didn’t.

Habitual Warrior-Ranger
Gates Of Madness
Jewelcrafting to 500!

Posted by: serenulas.8063

serenulas.8063

ditto on all of this for me. completed meta, was even in wvw before reset. tried a few different fixes my guildies reccomended still nothing and this is now the day after reset. I’m on JQ and it is showing we got 2nd(so i guess that is from last season). please help us anet. and thank you.

Posted by: Roggid.3045

Roggid.3045

No chest for me either. Lots of my guildies got their chests just fine. I have all the achievements done for World vs World Spring Tournament. I went to my achievements tab and looked in the WvW section and it says my server placed 1st even though we placed 3rd. Tried logging on to all my characters and going into all the WvW maps and nothing worked. Hopefully this will get patched soon because I don’t want all that work I did to be for nothing.

Posted by: empty.2365

empty.2365

Same…All my friends got the chest and I didn’t. I entered WvW with every single character but the chest just did not appear. I was playing WvW instantly with them and it is frustrating that I don’t get anything at the end. Please reward!

Posted by: Incognito.3529

Incognito.3529

Yup, same problem. ALL achivs done… and no revard.

Posted by: Muusic.2967

Muusic.2967

This is what they posted after they had the same issues after season 1;

There’s a bug that sometimes prevents certain games from knowing any historical WvW data—even for their own territory. This can prevent the game from giving Season rewards. This also affected the Dawn of the Seasons achievement’s behavior. Until this is tracked down and fixed, there seems to be a smaller chance to be given the Season rewards later in the week of a WvW match. Chances are extremely good shortly after a new match has started that you’ll be given the rewards.

Thank you for your patience while we solve these issues. While there are quicker ways to get rewards out to people who are missing them, it’s best we take the time to fix the underlying issues and allow the corrected code to issue the rewards in due time. Neither player nor developer wants the same issue to potentially happen a second time. Or for rushed work to cause different issues in the future.

I guess that “potentially happening a second time” thing came true

JQ server finished first shows 2nd in achievement still no rewards at all (submitted ticket).

Be who you are and say what you feel for those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind
~Dr. Seuss

Posted by: Tutea J.7530

Tutea J.7530

I’m in arborstone server and i don’t understand why my friend’s guild did get their chest and many others like me didnt get anything… we play wvw everyday alltogether
That’s really frutrating, i can only hope that will be fix… please anet

Posted by: Shadowresli.3782

Shadowresli.3782

didn’t got my chest, riverside finished 2nd, achivement shows 4th, now do something

proudly wiped by RG and Funny Sunny Bunny

Posted by: TizHerself.1495

TizHerself.1495

Add me to the list of those still waiting, got the meta but no season 2 reward. Very frustrating.

Posted by: Mistsong.4513

Mistsong.4513

I waited an extra day and logged in and still no Season 2 chest, tickets, or rewards of any kind. I finished the Meta weeks ago. I am on Jade Quarry, and many people I know already received theirs yesterday.

Posted by: Nina.9521

Nina.9521

No chest for me either. This is really disappointing.

Attachments:

Posted by: Diablo.3416

Diablo.3416

Server: Jade Quarry

My image shows I got 2nd place but I’m on JQ so this is not true.

http://i.imgur.com/YABrhPn.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6SagCSD.jpg

Attachments:

ASRock H77M – Intel i5-3470 – G.Skill 8GB 1600MHz – HiS Radeon HD 7850 2GB

(edited by Diablo.3416)

Posted by: JusticarArkiel.1564

JusticarArkiel.1564

i’m having this issue as well, my world placed 4th and i haven’t gotten any rewards. i’m on Ferguson’s Crossing, and reset is done
Edit: and yes, meta is done, i finished it day 2 of the tourney
Edit2: i checked my achievment panel and it has the achievment for 4th place, which is correct, but it says i already have the box, which is not correct

Attachments:

Fix what you have before you build something new

(edited by JusticarArkiel.1564)

Posted by: Krathor.9514

Krathor.9514

Yep, just adding my voice to say I’ve done the meta but no chest.

Commander Duke Witherheart [RPS] on EU.

Blog (updated daily!): http://duke-w.tumblr.com

Posted by: Ricolicious.3854

Ricolicious.3854

Didnt managed to get my chest as well…

Posted by: Dragnar.6158

Dragnar.6158

same here…
got the meta achievement from tournament & the “2nd Place”
with this unlocked chest icon, but i never got a chest.

Posted by: Eelgrass.1756

Eelgrass.1756

“There is no profit in the eternal mist war”…

No reward here either, have the meta, title, shows unlocked in the achiev panel ect.. but that’s it. I hope they can fix this, then again I’m still waiting on the ancient karka rewards, so time will tell I guess.

Posted by: AikijinX.6258

AikijinX.6258

I too have yet to receive my chest. This is ridiculous. And they basically tell us they don’t f*#ck!n9 care, and will ignore any support ticket. That’s just flipping great. Great service.

Maguuma
AikijinX- [Mada] [MILF] [HUNT] 7.3k Thief Hours
Defend Your Back

Posted by: Areann.1304

Areann.1304

same, no chest, got 18 achievements. far shiverpeaks. Does it matter that I was logged in at a different country when the season ended? Also in WvW, I have an achievement for placing first, but my world was second!

(edited by Areann.1304)

Posted by: StudioDraven.6538

StudioDraven.6538

Same here. Piken Square since I started playing GW2 (never transferred or even guested), Been running around with the Mist Runner title since a few days before the tournament ended. Achievment panel shows 4th place, and no reward at all.
Anet support people really do need to start handling tickets for this, as something has clearly gone very wrong.

Posted by: Lord Grifflan.2396

Lord Grifflan.2396

Same here.
Desolation, have all achievements (long ago), get normal 2nd place achi., no chest.

Posted by: Zerox.2056

Zerox.2056

I am also missing my chest, got first place with SFR.

Posted by: Thiagugu.9682

Thiagugu.9682

Also got nothing. I’m from NSP, if it matters.

“Don’t be discouraged, darling. You can’t help being inferior.”

Posted by: Esmee.1067

Esmee.1067

Has there been any feedback from A-net on the issue yet?

Posted by: Toni.4780

Toni.4780

I completed the meta and did not receive my reward chest. I feel cheated.

Posted by: Brites.4583

Brites.4583

1st place gandara, got the achievement and chest appears as open but havent received anything yet. This is rather unnaceptable.

Posted by: Dia.9143

Dia.9143

We should just accept that A-net won’t give a care about us. Remember when dailies were broken and people weren’t compensated (let alone patched in a timely manner) nor did we receive a prompt or satisfying response from A-net? All they care about is opening up new accounts in China.

Posted by: Lauralye.2310

Lauralye.2310

I also did not get the reward even though I finished the event.

Posted by: rikapo.6153

rikapo.6153

i need my reward please

Posted by: tribal vixen.2109

tribal vixen.2109

Add me to the list. I did not get the reward either.

Posted by: Ed Log.7480

Ed Log.7480

No reward chest.
Jade Sea EU.

Posted by: Thanity.1469

Thanity.1469

No reward chest here either, fourth place on Northern Shiverpeaks as well. I’d rather not end up like the people still waiting for their season 1 chest in the next season.

Posted by: Rose Solane.1027

Rose Solane.1027

I hope the post in the WvW forum from a dev about Customer Service not accepting tickets at the moment was just badly phrased. ArenaNet seems to recognize that there are issues with the Spring Season rewards and that it is so big that resolving it on an individual basis is not going to work. So the solution should come from a developer and not from Customer Service.

ArenaNet not communicating during the weekend is not so strange. Devs are hopefully working on a solution and the people who should do the communication were probably not working. They posted on Twitter an hour ago that they know there are issues. Why ArenaNet seems to think that Twitter (or any other social media) is a better platform to communicate with their customers than their own forum is beyond me. This is not the first time they prefer social media above this forum.

Piken Square, The descendants of Gwen

Posted by: Subutex.2416

Subutex.2416

If they can’t fix their crap, they should at least give everyone the same reward. Can’t believe there are still people waiting from Season 1. What is this?

And I repeat, some feedback would be nice/professional.

Btw, remember those people who didn’t get their second April monthly? Guess what, they never did get it. Not even some laurels.

(edited by Subutex.2416)

Posted by: eleshazar.6902

eleshazar.6902

Adding my voice to the masses. Finished the meta like day 5 of the season, and no chest for me. About half the people in my guild got it, and about half didn’t.

Server: Gate of Madness
Placement: 1st

(I blame the megaserver for this bug).

All professions level 80| Champion Paragon, Phantom, Genius
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] | Rank 80

Posted by: Thala.2801

Thala.2801

If anyone at ANet is putting a list together, I’d like to add my name to it. I’ve had the meta completed for well over a month, and I ended with 100% completion on all tournament achievements. I’m not in any particular hurry, but would certainly like to see a reward one day

Posted by: Anton.1769

Anton.1769

Why no answer from ANET?

Posted by: dreadsr.6978

dreadsr.6978

Is this still not fixed? what’s going on with this chest?

Posted by: AikijinX.6258

AikijinX.6258

Support email.

Zendesk (Guild Wars 2 Support)
Jun 02 07:11

Hello,

We wanted to apologize for the delay in responding to your support ticket and to assure you that your ticket is in the queue awaiting review. We anticipate that an agent will be able to work on your support request soon, so please watch for our e-mail.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Maguuma
AikijinX- [Mada] [MILF] [HUNT] 7.3k Thief Hours
Defend Your Back

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

Glad to know that I’m not the only one who got affected by this bug xD

I heard the chest contains metabolic primer and WxP potion.
I want those two above anything else in the chest >_<;;

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

Posted by: Zefudge.5871

Zefudge.5871

On Desolation, did the event, no chest.