No Rewards from Sanctum Sprint

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: impgirl.2918

impgirl.2918

Three times now I have received nothing from the Sanctum Sprint chest after crossing the line fairly, not starting late so not a practice run. I am running with an Evon Gnashblade supporter buff, perhaps the Zephyrites secretly support Kiel?

Posted by: Amarath.9134

Amarath.9134

Did you skip any checkpoints or not actually cross the finish line? The reward chest won’t activate if you skip any, there’s a fairly common skip at the end by Leaping up to the chest and not actually crossing the finish line

impgirl.2918

No, ran fair and square and crossed the line. I did once try the shortcut, yesterday, but never since. The chest activates, it just doesn’t give me anything.

Posted by: Jamie.2153

Jamie.2153

I’ve been having the same issue since the last patch. No matter where I place, nine times out of ten, I don’t get any rewards from the chest.

I’ve not skipped any checkpoints, I’ve not started late (well, I have, sometimes, but don’t expect a reward from those). And I’ve gotten the option to “activate” the chest at the end of the race.

I usually start out in the back of the pack, just because I don’t like using those PvP items to hit people.. ::shrugs:: But, I’ve quite often gotten the “Light Travel” option. However, even with that skill, I always wait until I hit the next checkpoint before activating it.

Each time I reach a checkpoint, the message on my screen says “5 Checkpoint”.. no matter which one I reach/cross. Perhaps that’s what’s bugged? I honestly don’t recall if it ever said anything different, as I never had a reason to watch it before.

Also, at the end of the race when the “standings” box pops up, it always says I passed 13 Checkpoints. So, unless there’s more the 13 and I’ve somehow started missing one despite running the same route each time, I don’t know what’s going on.

I did file a bug report about it. Hopefully, it’ll get fixed soon. Running the race is pointless without any reward for it.

impgirl.2918

I’m glad it’s not just me, although I’m unhappy other people are suffering too. It has only been since the last patch. Also, I believe the 5 Checkpoint just refers to the points you get for passing it. I did try again earlier without a supporter buff just in case, one chest gave me rewards (yay!) but the next two didn’t.