Taisia.2813

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Weekly_Wurm_Chest

We didn’t get this when we killed the Giant Wurm

No Weekly Wurm Chest from Great Wurm Kill

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Crystal Reid

Crystal Reid

Game Designer

There is no weekly Wurm chest. That’s a datamined item that was never used.

Posted by: PurebladeProductions.4875

PurebladeProductions.4875

Sorry to piggyback off this thread, but are the Double, Triple, etc. Chests for Marionette and Wurm also not being used?

Pureblade – Maelstrom Warriors [MW] – Gandara (EU)
8/9 Professions, Asura Guardian main.

Posted by: Bladorthin.6429

Bladorthin.6429

Sorry to piggyback off this thread, but are the Double, Triple, etc. Chests for Marionette and Wurm also not being used?

Yes, they are. It equates to the number of chains you successfully sever.

Posted by: PurebladeProductions.4875

PurebladeProductions.4875

Yes, they are. It equates to the number of chains you successfully sever.

Those are Hoard of the Marionette Warden I – V.

Triple Marionette Chest and its variations are what I’m talking about. The wiki says they’re acquired from the Twisted Marionette, but a look at the chat code tool on Dulfy shows that nobody has obtained any of these yet. (Items will only show up in the tool once a player has acquired them)

Pureblade – Maelstrom Warriors [MW] – Gandara (EU)
8/9 Professions, Asura Guardian main.

Posted by: White Wolf.3291

White Wolf.3291

I created those pages right after the update being released before the wurm or marionnete being killed. Most of the exclusive items were created from the official release notes page, with the exception of the chests. Already updated the weekly wurm chest page with the unimplemented content template.

About those Marionette chests I though the same thing that Bladorthin said. For example, if you break the 5 chains you will receive a chest in the bottom-right corner of your screen, that chest is called Quintuple Marionette Chest and when you click on it, it will show you its containts, in this case the Hoard of the Marionette Warden V.

(edited by White Wolf.3291)

Posted by: Rajani Isa.6294

Rajani Isa.6294

I created those pages right after the update being released before the wurm or marionnete being killed. Most of the exclusive items were created from the official release notes page, with the exception of the chests. Already updated the weekly wurm chest page with the unimplemented content template.

About those Marionette chests I though the same thing that Bladorthin said. For example, if you break the 5 chains you will receive a chest in the bottom-right corner of your screen, that chest is called Quintuple Marionette Chest and when you click on it, it will show you its containts, in this case the Hoard of the Marionette Warden V.

In otherwords – double/triple/etc is the name of the dancing chest vs Horde of the Warden being the actual item?