No Wurm Gold Chest AGAIN!!

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Shazmataz.1423

Shazmataz.1423

This is getting beyond the joke, this has happened to me too many times lately.

Yep posted bug in game, yep sent in support ticket…..this is still happening and more times to me than not. ANET please fix this.

Yup, now posted in the forum…as per glib instruction from support.

Once again was doing condi at cobalt wurm, got champ bag but no gold chest.

Posted by: Kitcsh.1629

Kitcsh.1629

It has occurred to many people, including myself, and after gathering some information from the people who hadn’t gotten the chest, this problem has always occurred due not actually ‘participating’ in the event. In order to get the full reward, if you are a Conditioner you also have to help clear out the Veteran mobs, tag them and the boss itself to register in the event.

This problem often occurs to Conditioners and Deboofers for the reason explained above, and ever since I made sure that during the first phase of the event I was contributing to the killing of Veteran Wurms while waiting to synchronise the decapitation of all the 3 heads, I have always gotten all the rewards I was supposed to get.

I am not stating this is how it is supposed to work, but perhaps it is, and while you wait for an official answer from the ArenaNet team, I thought I’d share how I solved my problem. Try it out

Posted by: Shazmataz.1423

Shazmataz.1423

Mate, with all due respect. I did attack other mobs and the Wurm itself in phase 1, I did after all get the wurm champ bag so I think that I “participated” in the event, didn’t do anything different in this last run to that in the previous where I got the loot so don’t think that’s it unfortunately. I try to go to wurm daily so have participated in quite a number of runs so know the fight well. But this is happening 2 or 3 times a week! That’s alot of wasted time, effort and loot!

Have also done it not as a condi and still not got the Wurm chest, attacked all mobs cept husks and guess what….no wurm chest!

Anets official response (not holding my breath) cos it will say something like this….this is a recognised bug and we are working on it, please visit the forums to check if there are any announcements regarding this issue.

sigh meanwhile it still goes on….