No credit for "Memories in your Hands"

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Zeivu.3615

Zeivu.3615

I’ve been activating the rubble piles inside of Lion’s Arch and have been granted the Lost Heirlooms, but it’s not being tallied under the “Memories in your Hands”. It’s stuck at 25/30.

Posted by: Aidan Savage.2078

Aidan Savage.2078

Needs to be unique piles, not just collecting heirlooms from the same handful. If you’ve already been to that rubble pile before, it wont count towards the achievement beyond the first time.

Posted by: Zeivu.3615

Zeivu.3615

I have been playing the map for three days since I got my laptop back. It did count previously when rooting through the same piles. Why now for the change?

Needs to be unique piles, not just collecting heirlooms from the same handful. If you’ve already been to that rubble pile before, it wont count towards the achievement beyond the first time.

Posted by: Aidan Savage.2078

Aidan Savage.2078

As far as I can tell, it’s always required it to be unique piles. I had been sitting at 9/30 for a few days after day 1 until a guild-lead rubble run.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You will get heirlooms from rubble piles you have previously visited, each day, but for credit toward the achievement, each rubble pile must be unique.

There are 40 different rubble piles in LA. Try exploring farther afield, or use a guide, such as Dulfy’s. Good luck.