No drop from end boss in AC

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Divine Crab.2481

Divine Crab.2481

So we were doing path 3 in AC and the boss was on preety low hp. Like 1-3% health left and i died. So they killed the boss and rezzed me. But i didn’t get any drops from boss. His corpse just disappeared. And ppl that died before and came back got drops from him. I don’t know if this is a bug or it was made like that cuz it would be preety dumb not to get anything just because you died at the very end.

Posted by: Lorana.2468

Lorana.2468

it’s a bug when you die your put out of combat with the boss meaning your contribution for getting loot vanishes along with it.

Posted by: KratosAngel.7289

KratosAngel.7289

Yeah known bug freaking annoying when you helped a lot and get nothing

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

First boss in path 3 of Arah hasn’t been dropping for me the last couple of times I did it.

Anet make Rev great again.

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Yes, this is very annoying. Every once in a while I die close to the end of a boss and get nothing because I died. Pretty annoying if its a boss which drops 10 or 15s silver + bag of wondrous goods.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: Sera.6539

Sera.6539

First boss in path 3 of Arah hasn’t been dropping for me the last couple of times I did it.

If you are referring to the hunter, the hunter no longer drops, a change that was meant to counter shard farming. However, if you aren’t getting drops from crusher, perhaps you aren’t getting kill credit, or in OP’s case, dying and losing your contribution.

Gelda Nebilim – Nagare [NGE] – Crystal Desert
http://youtube.com/user/Royblazer

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

If you are referring to the hunter, the hunter no longer drops, a change that was meant to counter shard farming. However, if you aren’t getting drops from crusher, perhaps you aren’t getting kill credit, or in OP’s case, dying and losing your contribution.

I’m not getting drops from either one.

Anet make Rev great again.

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

This happened to my full party today whilst doing AC path 1…nobody died and nobody got rewarded with tears and xp.

I submitted a bug report on this, kinda kittened off by this “bug”……

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2