No rewards upon winning PvP Tournament

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

Support said to submit a bug report, so ill just copy paste my issue – They copy paste their answers anyway.

1st message by me:

Played tournaments today, dont recall whether i won 3 or 4. None of the wins awarded me with the usual PvP tournament chest or the glory/rank points. I assume this will be fixed with compensation for the rewards that I earned?

Anet support:

Hello Morten,

Thanks for contacting the Guild Wars Support Team.

While we would like to replace or restore your rewards, the Guild Wars Support Team is unable to replace individual rewards for the situation that you have described.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Me:

Why yes I have. Will it be
fixed? It was not just one time, not two, but at least 3 times. Will it happen again? And will you do nothing if it happens again?

Me (Later):

I still don’t recieve any win rewards. I’m thinking it happened after server transfer from US to EU server, but can’t be sure. I’m at 4-5 chests now. Considering how difficult it is to win a tournament (seriously, go try it), I must admit it is pretty bad that you won’t replace the win rewards.

Anet:

Hello Morten,

Thanks a lot for bringing this to our attention; we really appreciate it. The next time that you’re in the game and you find a bug, you can do us a favor by submitting an in-game bug report. This will send detailed information about your character and your position directly to our Quality Assurance team. To submit a bug report in the game, simply click on the “Game Menu” button in the upper left hand corner of the game interface, then choose the Support option on the Game Menu. The Support option will allow you to review known issues, report a bug, or contact Customer Support.

You’re also welcome to report a game issue in the Game Bugs sub-forum of the Guild Wars 2 Forums ( https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs ). You may include screenshots with your forum report, if you wish to do so. While we are unable to respond directly to each bug report, they are reviewed and escalated, when appropriate.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about this issue.

Regards,
GM Vagrant
Guild Wars 2 Support Team

So in case you’re wondering, I’m now missing around 20 tournament chests. Guys i think it’s a bug.

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

Treeline.3865

Here you can see me winning a match. Look at rank points in bottom of screen.

Attachments:

Treeline.3865

Here I have clearly not received the 200 rank points from winning.

Attachments:

Treeline.3865

Continued:

Me:

So in other words you are not going to fix it? I’m now at about 10-15 tournaments, and i consistently receive no reward at all. It i not a one-time bug. I get no rewards on wins. At all. Not only is that a substantial amount of games played for a prize that i never see, it should grant more than the generic copy paste answer from support, although im very well aware of how many bugs are reported. This is not a common bug that will be solved though, it is a character specific issue. I need some
assistance, not a copy paste pretty please.

Answer:

Hello Morten,

Thanks for contacting the Guild Wars Support Team.

While I would like to replace or restore your items, the Guild Wars Support Team is unable to replace individual items for the situation that you have described.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,
GM Barracuda

Wauw.. Just.. Wow.. This has to be about the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Not only are they refusing to give me the 20+ chests, 4.000+ rank points and 4.000 glory that I worked my behind off to get. They are also completely ignoring the fact that I’m still getting nothing. So I can keep winning games without rewards or simply stop PvP’ing for rewards. What kind of customer service is that?

Wauw.. Just.. Wow.. This has to be about the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Not only are they refusing to give me the 20+ chests, 4.000+ rank points and 4.000 glory that I worked my behind off to get. They are also completely ignoring the fact that I’m still getting nothing. So I can keep winning games without rewards or simply stop PvP’ing for rewards. What kind of customer service is that?My answer which I have still to recieve an answer to:

Sigh. I’m sorry you’re only reading half of my mails. I NEED THIS FIXED, I AM STILL NOT GETTING REWARDS UPON WINNING TOURNAMENTS. Forget the 20+ chests I am missing from previous tournaments, although it is bad (to say the least) customer service. That doesn’t change that I STILL WANT FUTURE REWARD CHESTS, WHICH I AM NOT GETTING. Sorry for the caps, but you are not reading!

Can I get ANY official answer to this? Customer service is starting to annoy me to say the least. I’m very well aware of the no replacement/restoration policy, but it is not really a case or restoring anything. It was never there. I never received my rewards. Furthermore I feel completely ignored because I still have a bug which 3 different GM’s have ignored and failed to acknowledge. What do I need to do? Seriously? I just want the rewards I won fair and square and have the bug fixed.

(edited by Treeline.3865)

Treeline.3865

Further proof with numbers this time. Here I have not received rewards yet.

Attachments:

Treeline.3865

Here you can see that a) There is no unclaimed win rewards in corner of screen. b) Server time is 1 minute later, c) I have not received the glory or rank points I should have received for the win (200 glory, 200 rank points)

Attachments:

Treeline.3865

Well.. I don’t know what to do. I guess tournaments are permanently ruined for me. I would still love some Anet babysit, as I really need some advice on what to do here. How do I work around this?

Well.. I don’t know what to do. I guess tournaments are permanently ruined for me. I would still love some Anet babysit, as I really need some advice on what to do here. How do I work around this?Newest Anet support answer:

Well.. I don’t know what to do. I guess tournaments are permanently ruined for me. I would still love some Anet babysit, as I really need some advice on what to do here. How do I work around this?Newest Anet support answer:

Hello Morten,

While we understand that you would have preferred to receive a different answer to your request, we must reiterate that we are unable to fulfill your request. The next time that you’re in the game and you find a bug, you can do us a favor by submitting an in-game bug report. This will send detailed information about your character and your position directly to our Quality Assurance team. To submit a bug report in the game, simply click on the “Game Menu” button in the upper left hand corner of the game interface, then choose the Support option on the Game Menu. The Support option will allow you to review known issues, report a bug, or contact Customer Support.

You’re also welcome to report a game issue in the Game Bugs sub-forum of the Guild Wars 2 Forums ( https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs ). You may include screenshots with your forum report, if you wish to do so. While we are unable to respond directly to each bug report, they are reviewed and escalated, when appropriate.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about this issue.

Regards,
GM Chew
http://support.guildwars2.com/

Me

So can I expect that I will never have the bug fixed? – That I will never receive a reward when winning any future tournaments? Are support seriously refusing to fix an issue that occurs on every single tournament win? One single last request please. Can you try rephrasing my bug for me, cause i really don’t believe I am being read right. Just want to make sure that you really are going to ignore that I still have a bug that occurs every time I win a tournament, which so far has cost me approximately 20 chests, 4.000 rank points and 4.000 glory.

Please, dump the copy paster, just please answer
a) Are you refusing to fix the issue?
b) What was my bug again?

I’m pretty sure they are going to answer with another copy paste, I just want to see what they are writing, spelled out. I’m trying to believe that I was just misunderstood somewhere..

Posted by: Melana.8345

Melana.8345

I’m sorry to say that this is a known issue after transferring between region. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Tournament-chests-and-transferring-between-server-regions

At this point, I think you have 3 options:

• Return to the EU region servers, or
  • Win enough tornaments until your total number of wins on the US servers exceeds the number of wins you had on the EU servers (at which point you’ll finally start earning chests on the US servers), or
  • Wait for ArenaNet to fix this known issue (has been 6 months already…)

None of those look like very good options, but I’m afraid they’re all that is available at the moment :-(.

Despaired Ranger: Crafted The Dreamer, lost range, lost GS condi damage for synergy.
Pet AI awful. Sword root+Aussie latency unmanagable. Lost playstyle, lost legendary, given up.
Mell: 80 Asura Guardian (+7 other 80s) | Aus Serenity [AUS] | Jade Quarry

Treeline.3865

Wow… Can’t say that I am happy.. But thanks a whole lot for showing me this. I have searched a lot for anyone with similar issues, but to no avail. Thanks a lot for your help! I’ll continue bothering Anet. It is unbelievable if I have to earn near 100 ghost chests before I start seeing actual rewards.

Posted by: kirito.4138

kirito.4138

Wow… Can’t say that I am happy.. But thanks a whole lot for showing me this. I have searched a lot for anyone with similar issues, but to no avail. Thanks a lot for your help! I’ll continue bothering Anet. It is unbelievable if I have to earn near 100 ghost chests before I start seeing actual rewards.

For me I will have to win over 2600+ ghost chest to actually get reward again.

http://www.twitch.tv/kirito4138
The only exclusive skyhammer stream

Posted by: Alevander.3624

Alevander.3624

How is this still an issue? My fiance just xferred to US from EU and its still happening.