No stats equipped (SOLVED NO BUG)

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Death Slayer.1468

Death Slayer.1468

I was looking forward to this patch, and now i just keep rage on it due to this message saying i have an item with no selected stats equipped,

So i close this dialog, after 15 seconds this window is open again, i close it and again it comes back up, so frigging annoying

See attached image for info on what window i mean

Attachments:

Posted by: Kruhljak.2705

Kruhljak.2705

You didn’t mention whether you actually chose stats to whatever item(s) you’re wearing that currently have no stats due to the removal of Magic Find from armor/weapons. If you keep closing the popup without doing so, it makes sense it’ll keep showing up to remind you you’re shortchanging yourself.

Posted by: Moira Shalaar.5620

Moira Shalaar.5620

I was looking forward to this patch, and now i just keep rage on it due to this message saying i have an item with no selected stats equipped,

So i close this dialog, after 15 seconds this window is open again, i close it and again it comes back up, so frigging annoying

See attached image for info on what window i mean

Check your Hero [H] screen. One or more of the items you have equipped had an inherent magic find bonus that is no longer there. You will have to double click on the item and choose a different stat set for it before it will be viable. I had this pop up for a shield. Fortunately that was the only item for that character. It is really annoying, but I think the developers are tying to make sure you dont unknowingly run around with less than a full set of functional equipment.

mid-2011 iMac; OSX 10.9.5; 3.4 GHz Core i7;
16GB RAM; AMD Radeon 6970M 2GB VRAM

Posted by: Death Slayer.1468

Death Slayer.1468

NVM this was solved now