Nomad's Ascended amulet utility slot..

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

See title.

Offensive and Defnesive amulets were added, But I cannot seem to find the Utility one.

Doubt this is good farming gear anyways, but still for the sake of completeness I’d suggest this be added.

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

Posted by: Nox Lucis.8341

Nox Lucis.8341

I cannot find any mention of the existence of ascended nomad’s amulets. Can you please name the two that exist and explain how they are acquired?

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

LAUREL VENDOR:

Ogden’s Ankh (Off.inf.slt.) 126 Toughness/85 vitality/85 Healing power
Aspect Amulet (Def.Inf.slt.) 126 Toughness/85 vitality/85 Healing power

Those are the 2 directly above the infusions.

I’m missing :
(“No Name Known”) (Utility Infusion slot) 126 Toughness/85 Vitality/85 Healing power

But since the names of these amulets are bound to LS S2 part 5, it could be possible they’re appearing as we are posting this with the release of LS S2 part 6 and on….

I’d expect the SINISTER AMULETS as well. It needs to be said I finished all achievements regarding Living story on my Account (so all from LS S2 1till 5)

I can also aquire Caithe’s Blossom at the laurel vendor (Ascended Sinister Accessory) and the Ascended Nomad’s rings and accessories.

Maybe the unlock only happens when you finished the related overall achievements?

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

(edited by PaxTheGreatOne.9472)

Posted by: Sneek.6504

Sneek.6504

I cannot see them either, I have done all the ls stories and the achievements as well

edit: upon investigating this further, it seems the wiki is incorrect as I noticed that no one can see them at laurel vendor when I asked several ppl to check it, meaning the nomad ascended amulets have item codes yes, but haven’t been released.

Anet staff confirmation would be helpful though

(edited by Sneek.6504)

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

Why do you want a useless stat like nomad anyways? There is only one use for it: WvW commander, otherwise this is useless trash.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

Why do you want a useless stat like nomad anyways? There is only one use for it: WvW commander, otherwise this is useless trash.

For you maybe, how about letting people run whatever build they like. Sure it might not be optimal, or even close to the best, but if its what they want to run, then let then.

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Posted by: Sneek.6504

Sneek.6504

I agree it has little use yes, personally nomad is for just baiting purposes and for lols in wvw, but what I use it for has nothing to do with this thread.

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

Okay, I get that it maybe fun to not getting killed in WvW and sure, just play what you want. I just wonder what the idea of the developers here was. We’ll see what they do in the future as the expansion may change a lot of things (see the 25+ stacks of bleed in the stress test).

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

Posted by: Kuulpb.5412

Kuulpb.5412

I know, for almost 5 months now i have been complaining and they do f-all to give us nomad amulets, screw nomad utility i just want my nomad amulets that i earned. It’s so stupid that they are working on stuff no-one bloody needs and don’t fix somehting that affects game balance, say if Nomad was Berserker and only SOME people could get berserker and some couldn’t there would be Outrage.

Some days I feel like I can’t go on…. and then I eat Garlic.