Norn [Sabotoge] personal story line quest is bugged.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Sanguinar.3517

Sanguinar.3517

Like the title says, the Norn personal story line called “Sabotage” is bugged. On stage 3 where I need to protect the survivor “Vladok” the enemies spawn then de spawn, the enemies literally last for 0.5 seconds then de spawn, so i cannot kill any of them to complete my quest. It’s been like this for the last 2 days. I’ve retried the entire quest about 4 times now, it’s always the same problem. Would be nice if it got fixed, thanks.

Posted by: Sanguinar.3517

Sanguinar.3517

I’d also like to add a few other bugs. My pet boar has a weird glitch where it runs in one place. Also how some abilities for hunters like “Protect me” doesn’t actually prevent dmg.
Also the “signet of stone” one of the passives is that my pet takes no dmg from attacks, and yet it still does from melee attacks.

Posted by: Il Palazzo.4986

Il Palazzo.4986

The first bug OP posted happens to me too, so I guess it’s not solved yet… wow. No idea about how to go on with my norn storyline now.

Another bug is that I was able to find this post trough google, but not by this forum search option, looking at either “sabotage” or “vladok”.

Posted by: lavaturtle.1230

lavaturtle.1230

I am having the same issue.

Posted by: Giam.3524

Giam.3524

Just want to say that 9 months later this is still bugged. Searching for a fix/workaround now.

-EDIT-

Its not a bug, revive the agent then talk to the dredge. At least that was the issue with mine.

(edited by Giam.3524)