Nose height at tips bug

Nose height at tips bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: EthanLightheart.9168

EthanLightheart.9168

Hey
If u set the parameter “nose height at t ips” too highat the character modelling the nose will pierce through many headpeices. U see that for my ranger. Can u please fix this or send me a free char remodel tool so I can set that parameter down?

Attachments:

Nose height at tips bug

EthanLightheart.9168

Are these posts even read through? It’s the 4th time I post this bug and noone seems to bother.

Nose height at tips bug

EthanLightheart.9168

any news? Are you looking into it?

Nose height at tips bug

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

Bumping for free. My best guess would be a resounding “No.” I’m thinking you’re somewhere without a paddle. Sorry.

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServerâ„¢, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

Nose height at tips bug

Posted by: eleshazar.6902

eleshazar.6902

If there is a pile of bugs that are on the lowest priority for anet, this “nose height” issue is located in a bonfire about 10 miles away from that stack.

Seriously in a game that has bugs that actually stop people from progressing through content you think they are going to halt production to make it so that you don’t set your nose too high for those rare times that you will actually see your character’s face in this game….

I’m sorry to be slightly mean here, but you have bumped your thread several times, and I can assure you this bug won’t be one that takes top priority. You’ve submitted a bug complaint, now you just have to wait and see if they fix it.

All professions level 80| Champion Paragon, Phantom, Genius
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] | Rank 80

Nose height at tips bug

EthanLightheart.9168

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalla you annoy me!

Oh and eleshazar you don’t understand NOTHING. My nose has a normal length and only a pignose wont push through, so leave it.

Nose height at tips bug

Posted by: Meryn.6875

Meryn.6875

If there is a pile of bugs that are on the lowest priority for anet, everything but living story is located in a bonfire about 10 miles away from that stack.

Fixed it for you

@OP, eleshazar is actually right, although I understand your frustrations, dont expect any fixes on this anywhere soon. I’d recommend you contacting support, provide some screenshots and ask for a free modelling change.

Nose height at tips bug

EthanLightheart.9168

I want an answer at least so blubblubb lbubb

Nose height at tips bug

EthanLightheart.9168

upupupupupuppuuppup