Not So Secret Chest Daily Bug?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Vancien.1980

Vancien.1980

So tonight I logged in to do my daily routine of opening the not so secret chest. Yes, I have parked several characters there to get the shards because, a more lucrative way was not implemented by the developers since relevant content was live.

Anyway, I log on my Mesmer who is parked there for a good reason of helping others with the puzzle, because it’s quite possibly one of the most difficult and time consuming in the game. And decided, well let me first do my other characters there as well. So I log out and see the chest un-opened. I log in on the first character and the chest is now opened as if I had already acquired it.

In my bags sits the 28 blade shards that were there from earlier yesterday prior to reset and I did not open the chest. All of the others have the exact amounts they had as well yet the chest shows as opened already for this daily cycle.

You know, I’d much rather be able to receive more of these things from dungeons or fractals specifically without it being so limited. Or killing the stupid mobs there in this tiny area. I mean, how else do you expect me to acquire 1000 of these things in less than a year? It’s ridiculous. And now, I have discovered a bug that puts my collection in a day late, dollar short status, although I didn’t loot the chest.

So where is my reset and pre-cursors the chest was giving me?

Jk – Seriously this is quite a rainy day bug.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Lyp Sao.1375

Lyp Sao.1375

I farmed Watchwork Sprockets with the Watchwork Mining pick. Went to the toilet and got my Blade Shards. It gives me a good amount of Shards.

the NSS JP: know the tricks. It is not so hard

But sometimes I had the chest bug too. My parked char found only the opended chest on another “fresh” day and lost two shards.

Don’t fight the other ants
Fight the queens