Not able to loot chest in borderlands JP

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: tourmaline.5976

tourmaline.5976

Hey everyone.
I would appreciate it if someone could help me out.
I have not been able to open the Mistwrought chest for the past few days. I get to the first part of the jumping puzzle and the chest sits there, already opened. I can not open it with alts either.
Any clue to why this may be happening? Shouldn’t the puzzle ‘reset’ after a full day? This has happened three days in a row.
Just to be clear, I mean the chests containing the keys, not the main one at the end.
Just checked it and the second one is also already opened, also on my alts, and I’m sure I have not opened it today.

I am on Tarnished Coast and this happened in the (green) Tarnished Coast Borderlands.

Posted by: Kyllaa.1385

Kyllaa.1385

I had issues with the chest in EB already being open, even after 24 hours. haven’t experienced that in any of the borderlands before, but in truth, I haven’t done them recently. Sometimes, I would have to wait over an hour for them to reset and sometimes I’d wait 3 hours for nothing, still open. I actually stopped doing them for several weeks now because I got tired of the inconsistency. Never had it on an alt though. Hope you get a response or file a ticket.

(same server as you)

Posted by: tourmaline.5976

tourmaline.5976

I have contacted support and they just referred me to this forum.. Sigh.

Just going to have to buy my blueprints and earn my badges in battle now I guess.

Posted by: Kyllaa.1385

Kyllaa.1385

Bummer! I’m sorry. Have you tried doing the EB jp? Or the other borderlands jps? Maybe change them up or cycle which one you do which day? Just a thought.