Not getting a reward from Guild Challenge

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: shaquinna.2869

shaquinna.2869

We were doing the Southsun Crab Toss and we completed it. However some of our members who participated the whole event did not get a reward.

I myself am one of those and I participated the whole event, I died, I used a Wp and got back in the event in the last 6 seconds in wich I also participated (actually attacking karka’s like before the whole time) and I did not get a reward chest.

I am 100% sure I did not do another challenge since I do not represent other guilds and we did not do a challenge with the guild before in this week (starting today and ending on saturday)

Basicly: We participated in the guild challenge, we did not get a reward.

(I can also remember having problems with other rewards in other events. However this is some time ago and I do not quite remember the situation there altough i’m pretty sure it’s the same as today)

Not sure if there are other guilds with this problem. We are on the Piken Square server.

Evanny
[EU] Piken Square
Representing: ‘The Only One’ [One]

Posted by: skidish memory.9753

skidish memory.9753

Did you complete the guild rush..if you didn’t finish the rush then you do not get credit.

Posted by: TatsuKan.5412

TatsuKan.5412

This happened to some of my guildmates tonight too.

[CPC] [Vizunah Square] – Nantes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nantes)

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

You have to kill something when protecting the carrier. You do not get credit for just being there. I arrived at a guild mission with three minutes left. I did not kill anything and thus did not receive credit.

Posted by: shaquinna.2869

shaquinna.2869

I killed a lot of Karka’s, even the Veterans. I participated normally (like I said, i was not ‘just being there’) killing Karka’s in the ring and defending the carrier.

There should absolutely be no reason for not getting a reward.

Evanny
[EU] Piken Square
Representing: ‘The Only One’ [One]