Not receiving world bonuses

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: AegisRunestone.8672

AegisRunestone.8672

Support isn’t giving me jack support, so I’m posting here.

Well, they gave me some support, but…

Well, anyway, so, I transferred last Monday to Dragonbrand from Fort Aspenwood. When Friday reset came around, I expected to start getting World bonuses. Lo, and behold when they got the crafting bonus, I didn’t receive it. I also tested it with the Robust bonus. I didn’t get any extra health.

So, support suggested that I do a Guild Wars 2 repair. I did so. Twice (because the first one didn’t work—it didn’t download a thing). It fixed a bug that I had for awhile, but not the World bonuses.

I told support that it didn’t work, and they told me (twice) to post in the bug forums (thanks, guys. -_-)

Either something is wrong with my account, or it is fixed and I have to wait until next Friday.

Any solutions?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I thought you had to wait a full week plus whatever time before the Saturday (for NA) when it resets.

I know I just read that on the Wiki somewhere; can’t remember where, though.

Remember, WvW resets on Saturday for NA.

AegisRunestone.8672

So… I’ll get them on Monday?

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

If Monday is at least one week since the first reset after you moved, yes — that has always been mine understanding of how long it took.

PS if you are feeling patient towards the support tech that ‘helped’ you, you might update your ticket to mention that it needs to be at least seven and might be as many as fourteen days before transfers start getting the bonus from their new world. I would presume that they never had to answer the question before and were steered towards an outdated answer/resource.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

AegisRunestone.8672

If Monday is at least one week since the first reset after you moved, yes — that has always been mine understanding of how long it took.

PS if you are feeling patient towards the support tech that ‘helped’ you, you might update your ticket to mention that it needs to be at least seven and might be as many as fourteen days before transfers start getting the bonus from their new world. I would presume that they never had to answer the question before and were steered towards an outdated answer/resource.

Yeah, I sent an apology to them.

Anyway, thanks for the info. Hopefully, I’ll get my bonuses tomorrow.

AegisRunestone.8672

Well, I realized that I transfered on Tuesday Reset (which just happened), and I still don’t have my World Bonuses.

Inculpatus cedo.9234

It can take up to 14 days to start receiving World Bonuses. It’s 7 days from the next reset after you transfer.

Good luck.

AegisRunestone.8672

Ah, I see. So, next Tuesday?

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Ah, I see. So, next Tuesday?

That would be the worst case scenario, yeah. (And thanks for keeping us posted.)

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

AegisRunestone.8672

Nope! Apparently, today! I got my World Bonuses now.

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Isn’t WvW reset on Saturdays?