Nothing In the World Has Daily-Reset

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Sgloomi.4103

Sgloomi.4103

Logged in this morning, looking forward to going over my Dailies and crafting another batch of Ascendeds – some hope.

Achievements that you might have done yesterday have not reset. Time-gated crafting components like Damask have not reset. Collecting nodes like the ones in my Home Instance have not reset. JP Chests and Ori nodes have very probably not reset either.

Since all of these things can only be done once per day in any case, this is of course a huge pain in the kitten.

Posted by: Gearbox.2748

Gearbox.2748

sort of the same here.
was online at server day change. and the timer just got stuck. no new day change.
Went to bed and now. timer is active- BUT- 3 achivements where completed and I had not gotten the points for them. and cooldown for daily asc mats was just like sgloomi, bypassed..
Home nodes was not recharged.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Odd, I didn’t have any problem with resets, and I was online at Daily reset time.

Posted by: darkkinder.7926

darkkinder.7926

darkkinder.7926

And I didn’t receive the AC p1 dungeon bonus chest and boss chests

Posted by: Kirito.7893

Kirito.7893

Same here with dungeons, getting through them and haven’t gotten the reward chest at the bottom right corner. Noticed it after my second dungeon, well there goes my dungeon runs for today.

[Bae] is gae

Posted by: Aiuris.9861

Aiuris.9861

Add my name to the list. I wasn’t able to craft damask, didn’t get my fractal 50 daily reward (ouch), and didn’t get any chests from SE p3. SE p1 did give me the daily chests though, but none of the champ chests on the ground.

(edited by Aiuris.9861)

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I wonder if that has anything to do with them basing some resets on PDT. That would make the resets happen 8 hours later than expected.

Posted by: snowfaire.2781

snowfaire.2781

And I didn’t receive the AC p1 dungeon bonus chest and boss chests

I didn’t receive the ACp3 or CoFp1 dungeon bonus chest and boss chests. After that I stopped doing dungeons because I bet they’re all broken.
I got 2 daily chests FOR THE SAME DAY, but neither of them had a laurel, just the useless mystic coin, 5s, 600 karma, and green luck essence. Well, okay that stuff isn’t totally useless, but we do dailies for laurel and it’s useless compared to laurels =).

Posted by: Velimirius.7018

Velimirius.7018

same here, im getting chests for both pvp and regular dailies but without laurels since patch.

anet screwed it…

Posted by: whenfirecomes.7963

whenfirecomes.7963

Having the same issue since the reset last night, not getting daily rewards for anything. Word bosses, dungeons, not even jumping puzzle.

Unsettling that Anet still hasn’t commented on this.

whenfirecomes.7963

Having the same issue since the reset last night, not getting daily rewards for anything. Word bosses, dungeons, not even jumping puzzle.

Unsettling that Anet still hasn’t commented on this.

I’ve just done a dungeon path I haven’t done yesterday at all before reset, and I’m not even getting the daily reward today for that, either.

darkkinder.7926

just hit the reset time and no daily, it still the old daily that I have completed and time reaming: 23:50:31, but no daily.

and I still cant craft Ascended Materials

(edited by darkkinder.7926)

whenfirecomes.7963

The problem persists for me, too.

Posted by: Jokubas.4265

Jokubas.4265

I wonder if that has anything to do with them basing some resets on PDT. That would make the resets happen 8 hours later than expected.

It hasn’t reset anything for me since the day of the patch, which has been well over 8 hours. Plus, I’m Pacific Time anyway. The timers keep resetting, telling me I have another 24 hours to do my daily and such, but it’s the same categories and it remembers which ones I’ve done, meanwhile the node in my house has also yet to respawn since I mined it the day of the patch.

Posted by: Aiuris.9861

Aiuris.9861

Well, dailies reset for me yesterday, but today again they didn’t. That’s two fractal 50 runs lost now =\