Nothing Loading in the Black Lion Window

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: webtoehobbit.4201

webtoehobbit.4201

Seriously, I’ve been sitting here for at least 5 to 10 minutes watching the little loading circle in the center of the screen, but nothing loads….

This was happening last night as well, Gem Store, Trading Post, none of it loads….

What’s going on?

Posted by: The Pointless.3869

The Pointless.3869

Try deleting the cache that the game stores for Black Lion. With the game closed, open a File Explorer window and go to localappdata/temp. There should be a folder that starts with “gw2cache-”, followed by a lengthy string of letters and numbers. Delete that and fire up the game again, and the store should load properly again.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Are you using a Mac client? I believe there are still some difficulties with the BLTP and Mac users, still.

Otherwise, clearing the cache often helps with this issue. Also, make sure nothing is interfering with your awesomium application.

Posted by: shakes.7923

shakes.7923

Posted by: Shifu.4321

Shifu.4321

I’m having this problem too, for the last few hours. Tried deleting the GW2cache already to no avail. Saw some people complain in map chat as well.

webtoehobbit.4201

Yeah, clearing the cache didn’t do anything, it’s still the same, this is clearly a bug, ANet needs to fix this before I can’t buy some of the limited things in the Gem Store….

webtoehobbit.4201

And no I’m not running the Mac client, I have been playing this since day 1 and just a day ago this stopped working for me, and apparently others as well.

Posted by: Heneral.8519

Heneral.8519

I could not access the trading post for two straight days now. Please fix this, Anet.

webtoehobbit.4201

I could not access the trading post for two straight days now. Please fix this, Anet.

Been exactly two days here for me too…

Posted by: Heneral.8519

Heneral.8519

Been exactly two days here for me too…

I believe we are similarly situated. I am using a PC (Windows XP), not Mac. I already sent a ticket and I am just waiting for a reply from Support.

webtoehobbit.4201

I am using Windows XP as well, maybe this is the issue? Although it shouldn’t be an issue…

Posted by: HugoCosta.6735

HugoCosta.6735

Same problem here, I’m using windows 7.

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Have you all tried clearing your cache? Made sure your virus scans and/or malware detection programs aren’t interfering with the awesomium process? Checked the Tech Support and BLTC sub-forums for other hints/workarounds?

webtoehobbit.4201

Have you all tried clearing your cache? Made sure your virus scans and/or malware detection programs aren’t interfering with the awesomium process? Checked the Tech Support and BLTC sub-forums for other hints/workarounds?

I wouldn’t be here still if ANY of those fixes worked, but alas they have not. I have tried every fix and work around and the response I usually get from players at that point is, “Well not sure then, good luck.”

No…. luck will not help me here, but some response from a dev acknowledging that this is indeed a bug and that there is going to be a fix for it might help me and the others having the same issue.

I want to spend real money in your gem store ANet, why don’t you fix this issue so you can get some of it?

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Have you submitted a Tech Support Request for individualized assistance? That may be your best option, at this time.

Posted by: Spiritz Wamphryi.8316

Spiritz Wamphryi.8316

Something to check as other day i had this problem even after log out/bk in several times – make sure in internet explorer settings > tools > connections >lan setings > make sure the proxy server box is unchecked. No idea why or how but something had activated the proxy server and that was messing with TP – did the usual malware scans an drew a blank but its worth a mention.Weird thing tho thinking about it now – if my ip was changed via explorer why didnt i get the ip change warning screen . ( And before anyone asks – yes changing lan settings in internet explorer can affect things outside of internet explorer , think its to do with how ms incorporated ie into windows , also using win 7

HugoCosta.6735

Today I tried again to access the TP and nothing, this situation is frustrating, they could give us a light for this issue.

@Edit

HugoCosta.6735

I found a solution!
here: http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/55502-gw2-setup-crashing/page__st__30

What I did:
“I had the .exe on my desktop then right clicked the file and chose troubleshoot compatibility. I am the admin on my computer and it was allowed access through my firewalls. Hope this helps, because this form sparked the idea.”

credits to ritz factor12.

Posted by: Klidel.8094

Klidel.8094

Sent a ticket, same problem here only the game errors. then if in window it closes or full screen repeatedly errors until I close the client.

webtoehobbit.4201

Once again everyone making suggestions, much appreciated, but as stated above, I have already tried every single one of those solutions (I’ve been doing a ton of research on this issue and what the fixes might be) and none of them work….

And yes I have submitted a ticket, when this first started, but no response from a dev, so thought I’d bring it on here. I want a response from a dev letting me know that they are looking into this. Please ANet, respond!

Posted by: The Pointless.3869

The Pointless.3869

Did you at least send a ticket, as was suggested above? Because if you already have, all you can do is be patient, I’m afraid. There’ll be a ton of others in the queue before you, each with their own issues.

Posted by: Grim.3268

Grim.3268

I have the same problem. Windows 7 (I’m from Germany) Nothing worked so far

Posted by: Faenar.8036

Faenar.8036

There are at least 3 topics about the same issue with unavailable Black Lion Trading Post, exactly after “PvE megaserver” patch. Before that patch everything works fine, now I have this issue too, OS: Windows XP, awesomium process is allowed in my firewall.

Posted by: Tarifas.9634

Tarifas.9634

Same case here guys, stuff adding in my bags and cant sell them, have tried all the suggested fixes but nothing gives, its been like that since Tuesday for me. Have made 2 tickets, but no reply, kinda of a lame bug.

Posted by: Grim.3268

Grim.3268

I still have this problem… Nothing is loading. No Trade Post, No Gem Shop…

Posted by: Tarifas.9634

Tarifas.9634

Still no access to the TP for me either, opened a ticket in support as well, lets hope something will change tomorrow. At least an answer.