Obstructed Bug

Obstructed Bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Zloprcek.2493

Zloprcek.2493

Hey, its pretty long time and this annoying bug is still up.
How is it possible, that i hit target as Obstructed when i damage him on flat space?

Obstructed Bug

Posted by: Solid Gold.9310

Solid Gold.9310

Yup it’s still there, and still very annoying when half your damage is obstructed for no reason.

Jumping puzzles, love them or hate them, I hate them. Thread killer.

Obstructed Bug

Posted by: Booey Bubblehead.4890

Booey Bubblehead.4890

Are you talking about the corrupted ice wall at Jormag being obstructed? They apparently don’t want to address that!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Claw-of-Jormag-Corrupted-Ice-Shield-bug-merged-threads/first#post1041794

Obstructed Bug

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Hey, its pretty long time and this annoying bug is still up.
How is it possible, that i hit target as Obstructed when i damage him on flat space?

Yeah great thing is when they DO hit you,but your hits are constantly obstructed or missed…yeah,great times…Also when standing on a tower in wvwvw defending shooting a Long Bow and when standing just on the tower is not sufficient enough for my bow to be able to go over the small edge…No,i have to stand on the fricking ledge like im putting a big target over my head saying HEEEY LOOK AT MEEEE im a free shot pull me off and kill me! I think we should be able to stay infront of the ledge and our bows should be able to go Over them…

Obstructed Bug

Posted by: Solid Gold.9310

Solid Gold.9310

Are you talking about the corrupted ice wall at Jormag being obstructed?

No just the “general” obstructed for no reason bug, if it’s not that it’s the “invulnerable” rubbish, so over half your damage is just a waste of time.

What were they thinking of, whoever came up with this.

Jumping puzzles, love them or hate them, I hate them. Thread killer.

Obstructed Bug

Posted by: Kruhljak.2705

Kruhljak.2705

And don’t forget the “Out of Range” bit that pops up in between successful shots on a target that’s moving toward you (or you moving toward it). We exist in a very strange world.