Orichalcum Nodes

Orichalcum Nodes

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Brutal Arts.6307

Brutal Arts.6307

Nodes I mined for Orichalcum in Orr and Frostgorge on Aug 31 have yet to respawn. I’m assuming they’re not set to a week long cool down as they’re still sold on the trading post.

You have gotten what you paid for, all that remains is biweekly gemshop pushing.

Orichalcum Nodes

Posted by: Zym.2507

Zym.2507

I too am getting this. Mined several nodes the other day, and they still haven’t shown up. I’ve read that respawns are intended to be an hour – is Orichalcum an exception or is it bugged?

Orichalcum Nodes

Posted by: JAP.5714

JAP.5714

I have experienced this as well. I’ve seen almost no Orichalcum nodes (meaning I’ve seen only 1) in the Orr 75-80 and 80 zones since I’ve mined them empty this weekend.

Orichalcum Nodes

Posted by: LinseyMurdock

LinseyMurdock

Game Designer

Orichalcum and Ancient wood nodes are intentionally very rare. They have a longer respawn timer than regular nodes (hours not days). Also, remember, nodes are not always static. Most should change positions and Orichalcum and Ancient wood spawns have a large number of locations they could respawn at within the map.

Lead Designer – Living World

Orichalcum Nodes

Posted by: JAP.5714

JAP.5714

Orichalcum and Ancient wood nodes are intentionally very rare. They have a longer respawn timer than regular nodes (hours not days). Also, remember, nodes are not always static. Most should change positions and Orichalcum and Ancient wood spawns have a large number of locations they could respawn at within the map.

Thank you so much for the reply! With these zones still being patched I wasn’t sure what is or isn’t intended behavior.