Otto is missing.. [Bug in Orr]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

First he disappeared before the latest update which caused non-ending spawns of risen. That lasted for nearly one day and many players reported this bug.
Now he again disappeared (the latest update and the included server reset “fixed” everything) and all event chains are broken (penitent, shelter, etc.) again and there are a lot of foes attacking penitent camp.. and they not only bring nice food to the party!
It is heavily bugged, please stop it! And if you have no (quick) fix, then reset the servers.

It is happening right now!!!

I will not tell anyone on which server it is unless you are a dev. ^^

Thanks for attention.

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

I can confirm this and made me angry yesterday (yes, it has been 2 days already).. And let me tell u what server it is, it’s Far Shiverpeaks.
Wanted to end my monthly by doing last events in Orr, but ofc, like mentioned above, ppl are just killing mobs who come endlessly (good for farming yes, but hatefull when others just want to do event for Karma) so this makes Karma farming in Orr impossible..(which is the only thing stopping me from ending my Legendary since I only need 30’ish clovers and only need Obsidian shards)

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

Navi.7142

It has infected more than only my server. Eek!

I feel sorry for you. And yeah, I just wanted to prevent that people will come guesting and farming these places.. that’s why I kept my server secret..

Navi.7142

Are you looking into this?
Or can we assume it is safe to join the party and kill these guys that bring us heaps of presents?

I just checked it and it is still happening.

Navi.7142

Well, the update “fixed” it again. Let’s see how long it will take this time to get bugged the event chains again due to the disappearance of Otto. ^^

Posted by: Lestat de Lioncourt.2578

Lestat de Lioncourt.2578

Heh, you spoke too soon Navi mate… It`s broken again.!. it seems as it breaks when I want to farm Orr for Karma, happens like every week. it`s getting annoying now! Is it an exploit, or can we join the party? I don`t wish to be banned for farming an exploit, as I believe this to be. Players are now bringing MF Bonfires/banners and food buffs. Is this fair to allow players to do this and influence the Gem/gold rate yet again?

Posted by: JeroenXP.5364

JeroenXP.5364

Same here at the underworld server, happened yesterday or maybe longer since i decided to complete my monthly there by doing chain events.

Hope this gets fixed soon.

Kemy Support ele – Kesia Berserker War – Miruto Wolfhowl Berserker ranger:
Sakurashi Tank Mesmer – Cutie Pewpie Grenadier Engineer – Neesa Misaki Support Guard:
[Underworld]

Posted by: ForAce.1943

ForAce.1943

On Blacktide Otto also disappear! Ppl, still farmin this event for mats, rare item etc. The best is, when ranger get to mob spawn place, and throw AoE and kills all mobs before they appear!

http://www.gw2info.pl – All informations about Guild Wars 2 in one place. In polish.

Posted by: JoxerNL.3752

JoxerNL.3752

Broken on Whiteside Ridge (EU)

Navi.7142