Outfits and Dye issue

Outfits and Dye issue

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

At seemingly random points (meaning it doesn’t happen every time), an outfit (ex: Celestial Plated Outfit, Noble Count Outfit, etc) that has been dyed, will revert to the default colors when: Logging into the game, entering a cut scene, changing zone territories via map portals, and entering or exiting an instance.

This is rather annoying, lol.
Is there a fix for this yet?

Outfits and Dye issue

Posted by: kaede.4751

kaede.4751

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Outfits-randomly-revert-to-original-colors/first#post4526549

In short, no fix yet. Assuming your bug is the same as theirs — i.e. you’ve swapped outfits at least once without changing the dye, and at the next zone/relog the dyes revert to default — at least you know how to work around it (just change one of the dyes and then change it back before you exit that zone or logout, to make sure the dyes stick).

If it’s NOT the same bug, then please provide as much detail as possible, preferably with a step-by-step “this is exactly what I did and this is exactly what happened” procedure.

Good luck.

Outfits and Dye issue

Posted by: Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Outfits-randomly-revert-to-original-colors/first#post4526549

In short, no fix yet. Assuming your bug is the same as theirs — i.e. you’ve swapped outfits at least once without changing the dye, and at the next zone/relog the dyes revert to default — at least you know how to work around it (just change one of the dyes and then change it back before you exit that zone or logout, to make sure the dyes stick).

If it’s NOT the same bug, then please provide as much detail as possible, preferably with a step-by-step “this is exactly what I did and this is exactly what happened” procedure.

Good luck.

Aha! Yes, I switch outfits a lot, so that’s probably the same bug. OK, ty for the info <3

Outfits and Dye issue

Posted by: kaede.4751

kaede.4751

Not a problem, I switch outfits frequently as well, so I’ve run into it quite a bit.