Over 3 months and no fix on game breaking bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Tobias.8632

Tobias.8632

http://i.imgur.com/wpO6X8t.jpg

I don’t know what universe anyone lives in where this kind of thing is acceptable to be a problem for more then a WEEK, it happens in something like 60% of the groups I and many others try to join. If fixing this isn’t your highest priority at this point, it really needs to be.

Posted by: SirAmikVarse.2793

SirAmikVarse.2793

Couldn’t agree more, I cant play any dungeons any more because of this issue

Posted by: Snuskgubben.3054

Snuskgubben.3054

this has been going on since release though. but it used to be even worse…but starting from today its taken a turn for the worse since i cant seem to join teams AT ALL inside dungeons/fotm. i’ve tried every single standard trick in order to get it to work but i just cannot join.

Posted by: Sligh.2789

Sligh.2789

There is biweekly releases of new content to keep you busy, if you concentrate on bugs that are almost a year old……….aaaaah, never mind, I see where your going with that.

Tobias.8632

There is biweekly releases of new content to keep you busy, if you concentrate on bugs that are almost a year old……….aaaaah, never mind, I see where your going with that.

Purely an opinion of mine but 90% of this bi-weekly content has been complete guff. Regardless, it’s generally prudent to fix your existing content before you add to it.

Posted by: Nretep.2564

Nretep.2564

There are issues when you split the party and create multiple instances (multiple instance owners in a single party). This is not an issue for ANet, but the players. Do not create instances and then invite players, they may have instances by themselves. If you meet such an issue, everyone leaves the instance and waits 5 mins (then an empty instance will be closed).

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Have you tried relogging to another character? This usually resets the dungeon “token” or ID that put your character in a new instance. Leaving squad or just logging out and coming back does not work.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

Tobias.8632

Have you tried relogging to another character? This usually resets the dungeon “token” or ID that put your character in a new instance. Leaving squad or just logging out and coming back does not work.

I have tried all known solutions, sometimes they work, many times they do not.

Had a while about two days ago where I just could not get into ANY groups, like seriously 10+ different ones I join and went through the entire gambit of relogging, character switching, closing and relaunching the client, etc. Could not get into any of them. Then it struck me to try guesting to a different server, so I went to Tarnished Coast, got the prompt to join, and it worked. So far this is the only thing that solves the problem 100% of the time, but you’re limited to doing it 2 times a day.