PS - On Red Alert uses old Lions Arch

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: CTR.4356

CTR.4356

On Red Alert, one of the level 60 priory personal story instances, uses a non restored version of Lions Arch for the area outside the house. Its a minor bug, but its interesting to enter the house and look off the balcony and see a very different city

Posted by: Bellizare.5816

Bellizare.5816

On Red Alert, one of the level 60 priory personal story instances, uses a non restored version of Lions Arch for the area outside the house. Its a minor bug, but its interesting to enter the house and look off the balcony and see a very different city

The Order of Whispers Personal Story line takes place in the pre-destruction LA as well.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

As intended. PS steps take place in the timeline they are associated with.

Posted by: CTR.4356

CTR.4356

Ah. Yeah, I guess it makes sense. But it should be clear that its in a different timeline. Right now it isnt.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Well, I think the sepia tone is supposed to indicate it is from the past. =)

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

Well, I think the sepia tone is supposed to indicate it is from the past. =)

Its nice they added a Sepia tone

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Beside the sepia effect, if you look on your Story Journal and compare both Personal Story and Living Story you will see they have different dates (the number at the right top, below the picture).

Also yeah, it’s intended. Personal Story instances using the map looking like it was when story took place were one of the changes made after its restoration: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Personal-Story-Restoration-update/