PVP chest

PVP chest

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Tridanite.2401

Tridanite.2401

I just got a pvp chest from the new achievement system rewards. When I moved the contents of the chest they had disappeared when I re-opened my inventory.

PVP chest

Posted by: KidB.7592

KidB.7592

I also noticed this when I returned to drop my gear back at the arches,it was all gone

PVP chest

Posted by: iNaddict.8021

iNaddict.8021

More bugs.. kitten this game

PVP chest

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

The usual ‘Deposit all collectibles’ option will also move them into the PvP locker.

PVP chest

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

^ okay but…. How come when I opened mine, I got a bunch of SOULBOUND weapons telling me “Type unusuable by your Profession” ? ….what was the point exactly?

PVP chest

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

I just reached rank 29 and got rewarded a dolyak chest and a wolf chest. I opened the dolyak chest and the wolf chest vanished from my inventory.

PVP chest

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

I just reached rank 29 and got rewarded a dolyak chest and a wolf chest. I opened the dolyak chest and the wolf chest vanished from my inventory.

This happens for everyone and you will never see the wolf chest.

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

PVP chest

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

^ okay but…. How come when I opened mine, I got a bunch of SOULBOUND weapons telling me “Type unusuable by your Profession” ? ….what was the point exactly?

I don’t remember where I read this, but I believe you can still deposit the stuff and take it with another character. Correct me if wrong.

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

PVP chest

Posted by: Faedrivin.5382

Faedrivin.5382

PvP Items are always soulbound. It doesn’t really matter since you should be able to deposit them and grab them from your PvP locker with every other character. The locker “removes” the soulbinding, and taking something out of it makes stuff soulbound again. That’s the whole story.

Septimum Confoederatio Draconis [Sept]
Seafarer’s Rest (SFR)
Human Mesmer