Pact Airship Wreckage Hero Challenge

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Akikaze.1307

Akikaze.1307

The new Pact Airship Wreckage challenge is bugged for some players (located to the East of Faren’s Flyer WP). Since the change to be commune only, my character cannot commune the challenge to gain the hero point. I see others in same situation as me. The dialogue text states: “You’ve gained all you can from this place of power” when the challenge haven’t been previously completed.

I’ve spotted only 1 out of the 5 that went by was able to commune with it.

(edited by Akikaze.1307)

Posted by: wanga.1463

wanga.1463

Same here! Tried everything!

Posted by: Wisdom.6028

Wisdom.6028

hopefully this clarifies it a bit, there used to be a coztic itzel challenge here before the HP nerf. Honestly, I don’t understand why make elite specs so easily obtainable now but that’s another discussion for another part of forums.

Even as im typing this I flicked back to game screen, other players are completing this hero point by communing, yet I cant.

Not that big of a deal really but it is something that count toward map completion and therefore toward getting the elite spec gear collection completed.

Attachments:

Posted by: Squeaky Geekie.6398

Squeaky Geekie.6398

Yeahp same for me here can’t interact it’s my last hero point for map comp too.(((.

Posted by: Arquebus.6291

Arquebus.6291

Yeah, I have the same issue :S

Posted by: seraph.6897

seraph.6897

I have tried this before the change which was bugged (after you kill 1 frog, second one didn’t spawn and time just ran out and failed). After the change, I can’t do this. In big map it says its incomplete, but when I reached this point it says completed. This is my last hero point in this map but I can’t get it.

Posted by: theFoffo.6912

theFoffo.6912

This bug is here for me as well, hope they will fix it soon…

Posted by: Piotr.3261

Piotr.3261

Yeah same here can’t commune:

Attachments:

Posted by: Cerbeius.7129

Cerbeius.7129

Same here and I made a report.

Lady Cerba, Ascalonian Priestess of Grenth

- Piken Square, [REN][DKAL]

Posted by: tmorrow.5189

tmorrow.5189

I have the same problem.

Posted by: Bosco.2680

Bosco.2680

Same problem. Annoyed, since it’s the last one I need.

Posted by: Farhan.2416

Farhan.2416

Yup. Same problem here too.

Posted by: Gretl.3156

Gretl.3156

Same problem, 98% of the map at the moment, please fix.

Posted by: Kazimeras.3420

Kazimeras.3420

EDIT: I can now confirm that completing the “Pact Airship Wreckage” hero point challenge completes the current map icon for the “Coztic Itzel” hero point in the southwestern part of the map. I wasn’t paying attention to the rewards when I finished the Coztic Itzel one, but since it seems to have filled in the map icon for the Airship one as well, it does seem that indeed the challenges are switched up somehow.

The patch did move the Coztic Itzel from the airship to the new spot in the southwest, so that probably caused it.

(edited by Kazimeras.3420)

Posted by: Borgie.3659

Borgie.3659

I can confirm i just completed Coztic Itzel Belongings Hero Point and it completed this hero challenge.

Posted by: XxAudioxX.2519

XxAudioxX.2519

My boyfriend and I just tried to get it, it’s bugged for us, we reported it.

Posted by: Spaced Invader.1823

Spaced Invader.1823

Glad it’s not just me, same problem here. When I tried to commune it tells me “you’ve gained all you can from this place of power”.

Enjoying Guild Wars since closed alpha in early 2004.

Posted by: Cerbeius.7129

Cerbeius.7129

EDIT: I can now confirm that completing the “Pact Airship Wreckage” hero point challenge completes the current map icon for the “Coztic Itzel” hero point in the southwestern part of the map. I wasn’t paying attention to the rewards when I finished the Coztic Itzel one, but since it seems to have filled in the map icon for the Airship one as well, it does seem that indeed the challenges are switched up somehow.

The patch did move the Coztic Itzel from the airship to the new spot in the southwest, so that probably caused it.

I can confirm as well!

Lady Cerba, Ascalonian Priestess of Grenth

- Piken Square, [REN][DKAL]

Posted by: Kersic.6718

Kersic.6718

I was able to re-complete Coztic Itzel Hero Challenge, which I had completed prior to the patch, to get 100% map completion after not being able to commune at Pact Airship Wreckage.

Posted by: AJP.8610

AJP.8610

I can confirm this HP is still bugged.

[VcY] Velocity ~ Far Shiverpeaks
Flemmox ~ Elementalist
Gormlaith Greycloak ~ Guardian

Posted by: Xhyros.1340

Xhyros.1340

It’s a minimap issue. When they lowered the hero point req for elite specs down to 250, they made a lot of points easier to get, and also switched the location of that point and the one west of Faren’s waypoint, but did not update the location on the minimap.

Eighth thread I’ve posted this message on.

Posted by: Procyon.7541

Procyon.7541

I read these posts as I had the same problem with the Pack Airship Wreckage Hero Challenge so I visited the Coztic Itzel Hero Challange and it had the opposite problem – the map showed it complete but the challenge showed it as incomplete – I had done this challenge previously – however on redoing the challenge the map marker for Pack Airship Wreckage Hero Challenge updated on the map and on map completion.

Posted by: eXruina.4956

eXruina.4956

This is happening for me as well.. sad panda.. I can only make Charged Quartz from it but I can’t get the Hero Point.

Posted by: Mettelus.6132

Mettelus.6132

Same issue here and farmed crystals just to check. I actually did this HC on two other characters before the patch, so wondering if this has anything to do with why some can complete and others cannot? The problem for me is on my main, and the only one I intend to fully map unfortunately (and last item to get).

Posted by: dragonclaw.5209

dragonclaw.5209

I opened a ticket and they told me to submit an in-game bug report. But no info on if they were working on it or how to solve the problem.

• Correction when they changed the map HP, now the Coztic Itzel HP is marked as acquired and the Pact Airship Wreckage is not. Go redo the Coztic Itzel HP and you will get map completion. Its shy west of Faren’s Flyer Waypoint.
Summers (Gate of Madness)

(edited by dragonclaw.5209)