Part 14 Story Mode [possible spoilers]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Senario.2038

Senario.2038

For Story mode Part 14 (tracking)
I’m on the story mode and have been eagerly anticipating the content in HoT but I recently ran into a bug at the middle of this part of the story where you are following the trail. The tangled depths sign that is at the bottom of the area does not progress the story but instead gives no dialogue and removes the marker for where the next part of the story takes place.

Please get this fixed as soon as possible as I would very much like to continue the story.

Posted by: Lateseles.8319

Lateseles.8319

I have the same problem.

Posted by: ballymun.3986

ballymun.3986

Same problem here, not fixed. Anet can you please not say that something is fixed when it clearly is not. There are LOTS of people on the same map having the same problems with the Story part 14 and it’s NOT acceptable that it’s taking you this long to fix the problems that are stopping many players from progressing.

Posted by: Dengar.1785

Dengar.1785

I know this does not fix the core issue, but you can start a different chapter, (say, chapter 13), leave the map, then start chapter 14 again, then enter the map again. This worked for me.

Posted by: xBuffx.2964

xBuffx.2964

i have the same problem and i did try that method dengar and it didn’t work for me at least.