"Partake in the Moot" Heart, Timberline Falls Incomplete

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Calisto Dragonblade.2756

Calisto Dragonblade.2756

Heart: “Partake in the Moot”
Area: Timberline Falls

Can only do certain things to advance the Heart (raise a toast, eat meat, talk to scholars). Cannot eat mystery meat, drink ale or rouse drunken patrons.

Posted by: notamogwai.7510

notamogwai.7510

Asura Engineer
Soloing

Part of the quest is to rouse passed out partiers. No amount of splashes of water will wake any of them. There are no interactions available with the beer keg to drink either.

(edited by notamogwai.7510)

Posted by: Flower Lyssa.8012

Flower Lyssa.8012

I was able to drink the ale from the kegs, but not rouse the patrons.

Posted by: Drevin.6534

Drevin.6534

Did it yesterday, but I guess by sheer luck. A dynamic event started while I was there, and a whole bunch of skritt came to steal the ale. By the time me and others finished the DE, I had completed the heart just by killing the skritt. I think there were drunk and red skritt there also which counted when killed.

Posted by: Jhannath.3287

Jhannath.3287

Heart: “Partake in the Moot”
Area: Timberline Falls

Still unable to wake sleeping drunks, though everything else seems to be working.

Posted by: Jeffrey Vaughn

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Next

Thanks, there’s a bug where the drunks will fall into a very very deep sleep and ignore being splashed by water after they’ve been woken up once. A fix will be in the NEXT major content update.

Posted by: Genthar.4029

Genthar.4029

You may also wish to check a similar quest in Bloodtide Coast…I can’t remember the name of the quest, but it’s with the drunken pirates in the cave on the east side. Same issue happens, no amount of water will wake some of the pirates. Must be some potent rum…;)

Posted by: Jeffrey Vaughn

Previous

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

How recently have you seen this? With the 1-28 update, I fixed a bug where pirates that were knocked out during a fight wouldn’t respond to water, though they looked identical to drunk pirates.

Posted by: Genthar.4029

Genthar.4029

Last time I was in there was pre-patch, so it may have been fixed since then. I don’t currently have another character in that level range that hasn’t done the quest so I can’t verify the current status.

Posted by: InfamousBrad.5879

InfamousBrad.5879

How recently have you seen this? With the 1-28 update, I fixed a bug where pirates that were knocked out during a fight wouldn’t respond to water, though they looked identical to drunk pirates.

I can verify that the Bloodtide Coast pirates were not being wakened, or at least not enough to count for the heart credit, last night, January 31st. Buckets of water did nothing to them. Interacting with them appeared to wake them, but they would immediately fall back over and the progress bar did not advance. (If it matters, this was on EB.)

Posted by: Freewheelin.1648

Freewheelin.1648

I confirm as of yesterday the pirates don’t wake up. In fact, the bucket of water disappears after the first attempt to splash on the pirates. In “Partake in the Moot” I can splash the drunk pirates continuously, but they don’t awake regardless of number of splashes.

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

I can confirm that yesterday the Partake in the Moot heart is still bugged- you cannot wake the passed out guys at all.

Gunnar’s Hold