Party Politics: Cannot speak to Anise

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: petpet.5938

petpet.5938

I finished the first round. Now I’m doing the second for achievements (For Super Sleuth & Sneaky Sleuth. I have not attemped Shoddy Sleuth)

Towards the end after talking to Minister Estelle for the third time, and talking to Kasmeer the Quest marker/circle will lead me to Anise.

But before I even reach near Anise, the quest marker disappears. Quest cannot be completed.

(edited by petpet.5938)

Posted by: Malchior.5042

Malchior.5042

She doesn’t talk even though no marker is present?

And “reach Anise?” She should be standing next to you and Kasmeer for the arrest of Estelle.

Malchior Devenholm | Proud member of Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] | Northern Shiverpeaks

Posted by: petpet.5938

petpet.5938

Anise is on the ramp, and Canach keeps flirting with her in bubble speech.

When I talk to Anise, she says “Enjoy the party….feel free to mingle etc etc” and my only speech option is ""I see you’re busy, we’ll talk later"

Posted by: The Observer.3046

The Observer.3046

petpet, that is the mesmer clone of Anise. The real one is in the green circle, behind the wall where you first enter the instance.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I had a friend who had exactly the same issue. He also forgot that Anise likes to troll guests at events/parties by placing clones of the Rich & Famous in strategic locations. (As a teenager, she must have been a riot at DR’s raves.)

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Leablo.2651

Leablo.2651

Now I’m curious how you finished the first playthrough without figuring this out. Something seems fishy about your story. Would you mind repeating it?

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

I hate it when bugs are not addressed.

I am stuck on Party Politics. No email and no Anise.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Posted by: Kalendraf.9521

Kalendraf.9521

The clone of Anise doesn’t respond, but the real one does. You just need to find her.

HoD – [CV] Charter Vanguard

Posted by: Cathbadb.6079

Cathbadb.6079

The Clone even whispers to you that this isn’t the real Anise and to seek her elsewhere (behind the stairs) away from the guests. where you first enter