Party chat disappearing

Party chat disappearing

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Procop.1579

Procop.1579

When one person is kicked from a party all the previous party chat will disappear from the chat window. I believe this happens when you encounter a loading screen.

If the party chat wont disappear we can report them for harassing if they were using bad language etc, you can add them to friends list or ignore them based on the exp you had with them in the dungeon etc. ( after leaving the party )

Which is exploitable issue since some people(hosts) are kicking other players in fotm’s and dungeons at the end to get there friends or guildies inside the party to get them rewards and most of use cant remember there name because you wont event know when your getting kicked. I hope you understand the issue here please try to fix this my making the chat history visible even after leaving the party or getting kicked etc thank you.

I want a response from ANET i will keep posting at-least once every week . Thank you.

Party chat disappearing

Procop.1579

ok since my re post was deleted and infracted i am here counting days 12 days so far.

Party chat disappearing

Procop.1579

after the recent update this still happens just poking it again, and please support this. thank you

Party chat disappearing

Posted by: Venatore.4310

Venatore.4310

Well I noticed same thing long ago.

Today I had very unpleasant experience with few players with who I’m doing Fractals.
I’ll explain simple, when we get to the Maw and was like on half HP they kicked me from party. To point out I didn’t do or say anything insulting or whatsoever what would provoke such a kick from party.

When I try to find out way how to report them, ofcorse party chat is gone I can’t see what we talking there because I needed their names for report, but theres nothing.

ANET should do something about this issue otherwise 2 players in party can kick in any time others from party wich is very unfair, imagine playing for 1-2-3 hours and at the end u get kick for no reason.

To be honest for me that’s equal to scam, simple because in that way someone can manipulate with party and pimp up his 2nd account or friend account in any dungeon.

Party chat disappearing

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

I have noted this issue some time ago too. I wasn’t doing Fotm or any dungeon, I was just a party on PvE. After completing an event, the other players in the party didn’t kick me but they left the part themselves. After they did, all party chat disappeared as if there wasn’t any. I was even going to ask something to one of those players but I was unable to do that because I couldn’t retrieve their name again.