Party problem / instance

Party problem / instance

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: forgreatsource.8102

forgreatsource.8102

Since about yesterday there has been a return of a old bug.
The bug is where you cannot join in party members instances and that party members portraits disappear when you get to far from them (they go back to the blank portrait as if you were in a different zone)
Also when a party member enters an instance there is no join dialog.

any one else having this problem?

Party problem / instance

Posted by: Wolfgang Hype.8970

Wolfgang Hype.8970

My guild has been having this problem as well.

Tarnished Coast – Association of Classy Tyrians [ACT]
Shyamal- Asuran Necromancer | Varg Houtman- Norn Ranger
Nemo Randolf- Human Guardian

Party problem / instance

Posted by: AwesomeAwks.2170

AwesomeAwks.2170

Ruined a night of instancing for my guild. Awesome.

Party problem / instance

Posted by: pudin.8735

pudin.8735

Same here ( Jade Quarry ).

Party problem / instance

Posted by: Edge.4180

Edge.4180

I was having all kinds of party problems tonight that I don’t usually have. The members of my party couldn’t join my personal story instance; they were just never given the option. We tried reforming the party, logging in and out, etc.

In addition to that, the heart-task monitor that sits next to every portrait (it lets you see your party member’s progress on the heart-task in the area when you mouse over it) was just missing. It just wasn’t there at all no matter which heart-task region we were in.

And on top of those problems, none of the party members could see the pings and scribblings created on the radar map by the other members of the party.

The game was pretty much treating it like we weren’t grouped up. We could see party chat, however.

Party problem / instance

Posted by: HeyDuhh.8054

HeyDuhh.8054

Having the exact same problem. Made a new character to start with my friend who just got the game tonight, literally had to do the same instances alone because when one person would accept theirs, their portrait would go black and disappear. this is pretty kitteny

Party problem / instance

Posted by: Kaoss.3186

Kaoss.3186

Same thing happening with me and my girlfriend. Ehmry Bay server. It happened before and then it was fixed. Now it’s back, as of yesterday.

Party problem / instance

Posted by: AvalonBright.6957

AvalonBright.6957

Same thing’s happening with me and my group on Tarnished Coast. Can’t join any of my story quests, put a bit of a damper on the rest of the night. -.-

Party problem / instance

Posted by: AvalonBright.6957

AvalonBright.6957

This is still going on. I’m stuck unable to continue with my story since none of my regular group can join anything. How is this not fixed yet? Or even addressed? This is a huge bug. >_>