Patch Download Bugged?

Patch Download Bugged?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Doll Mistress.9267

Doll Mistress.9267

It’s downloading extremely slowly, then stops. I have tried several times.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Patch Download Bugged?

Posted by: BuAhmed.9246

BuAhmed.9246

there are many problems on the last patch/client, see all threads, many people are complaining, i have an issue as well with it, hope they fix em all ASAP

Patch Download Bugged?

Posted by: Vic.5108

Vic.5108

Yes it took my patch forever too and now My game is re-downloading the entire thing.

Patch Download Bugged?

Posted by: Wind Chime.8731

Wind Chime.8731

Every time I clicked on the launcher, my computer freezes and crashes. Tried repairing, same thing. Uninstalled and tried reinstalling the game, crash.

Working on trying some other stuff but wow this patch really hit me hard.

All you need is twenty seconds of courage.

Patch Download Bugged?

Posted by: Vaske.2817

Vaske.2817

God kitten it! i started GW2 this morning and launcher started to download whole game (35+ gb) and in gw2 installation folder there was only 200mb of data…..seriously….

Patch Download Bugged?

Posted by: zolcor.2601

zolcor.2601

I also have a stuck download for the game. I wish I knew what was happening to us.

Patch Download Bugged?

Posted by: Vic.5108

Vic.5108

My download is entirely too slow, its taken almost two days and not even halfway done yet

Patch Download Bugged?

Posted by: aandiarie.7195

aandiarie.7195

When I had this problem I would push refresh, close and reopen the window , push refresh again. If it still acted up I just restarted the computer and the last thing I did was repair the client. https://help.guildwars2.com/entries/28148006-Repairing-the-Game-Client Also things that can help is defragmenting your computer, deleting browser history, delete temp files, do a disk clean up so your computer has more space and is running smoother. Also the 32 and 64 bit client thingcould be an issue. If you have a 32 bit computer and are trying to use the 64 bit client OR if you have a 64 bit computer and still use the old 32 bit client.