Peak performance bug

Peak performance bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: degoking.1482

degoking.1482

As title stats it is not working as intended on the warrior. The damage does not scale with adrenaline as it is suppose to on all the physical skills when traited, such as kick, stomp, bulls charge. It is also not working with Rampage. I made a post on this in pvp forums as well just wanted to get it out there in case anyone else has noticed. Unless it is something only wrong on my end.

Peak performance bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: degoking.1482

degoking.1482

I just wanted to bump this as it went right to the bottom of the list I am fairly certain this trait is not working as intended. I have tested it and as i stated above the damage on physical skills is not scaling with Adrenalin as it is suppose to do.

And i am certain that before this last patch when i looked at whatever physical skill i was using at that time, that when i gained Adrenalin the damage increased on the skill as well and u could see the increase.

So if anyone else can confirm this please post it or if i am missing something please let me know as this is a pretty major bug and important trait to have for quite a few builds. thanks